Feb 04 2013
By: Gamewiz_25 Lombax Warrior 223 posts

The little thingsUlove about GOW??

6 replies 129 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

What are the little things u enjoy seeing or doing in god of war besides slayering away of enemys???? mines just breaking little pots and such and seeing the cyclops eating the other enemys lol

Message 1 of 7 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: The little thingsUlove about GOW??

Feb 4, 2013
The women that succumb to my manly fury!
Message 2 of 7 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Feb 4, 2013

the amazing amount of detail santa monica puts into everything ;D

Message 3 of 7 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

I absolutely love that fact that  when you start  a new game his blades look like weak little knives but as you level them up they get more edges detail and spikes and glow more.  The only game where they don't do this is god of war 3. The blades of exile have the same model at level 1 as they do at level 5 they only glow more on swing at level 5.  Every other game including the psp ones... The blades have a different graphic for each level.  It was really disappointing in gow3 for me that they didn't do this but the variety of chain based weapons sort of made up for it.  From the looks of it ascension wil start with them looking smaller and getting more edges as they level up-- in the e3 demo they glow red and look crazy-- in the new demo they look smaller as it is closer to the beginning of the game.  Oh.... And the sex scenes of course.  It would be cool if the new one if he is flashing back to making love to his wife hah

Message 4 of 7 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I love the gore. It's at like mortal kombat status at this point. And I love the stories! But in terms of little things I would have to say the body build of Kratos. From 1 to 2 to 3 it actually looks like time has passed and he's gotten bigger and to me it's like we've been there the whole time

Message 5 of 7 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 4, 2013
The Rage of Kratos may be my favorite thing. God of War is my main game I play to relieve stress. Have a bad day at work/school? Play God of War!

Message 6 of 7 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Feb 4, 2013
The part that makes it a game. Gameplay. The genre it is part of. Action hack-and-slash (third person). The focus of that genre (SP). The themes (rage, revenge, etc.), content (Greek Myth, brutality, etc.), the inspiration (Clash, Jason and the Argonauts, Indiana Jones, etc.), etc. That's for GoW. As for Gears, can't say too much about it.
Message 7 of 7 (79 Views)
0 Likes