Highlighted
May 29 2013
By: SilentDecay First Son 7 posts
Accepted Solution

Sony won't help me. I need help, " Game won't even load in my PS3. "

12 replies 299 views Edited May 29, 2013

The guy basically told me he won't help me... And I'm very angry right now. I understand $64 isn't that much money, but I still don't like the idea of spending $64 just to look at a plastic case and having a worthless multilayer code. I've come across others having the same exact problem and the Sony rep was telling, " Just buy another one. " I don't feel I should buy another God of War Ascension. I feel you guys should give me a code or something so I can at least redeem the game on the PS store. I've been a long time customer since the very first playstation. I feel as if I've been betrayed as a customer.

Here's proof I bought the game (NEW)... http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/685/godofwarascensionnew.jpg

I wanted to play the Last of Us demo and I can't even get the PS3 to read the game and I'm seeing others with the same exact problem.

1. I've put movies (DVD's and Blu-rays) into my PS3 and they play.

2. When I was trouble shooting (prior to google), I was testing my other games such as Battlefield 3, NCAA FOOTBALL 13 and Metal Gear Solid Rising.

3. I own the new design, (500 gb) the Assassins Creed 3  bundle.

I feel you guys should give me a code at least to redeem this product on the store. I did my part and bought the game new. At this point, I feel I just took $64 dollars and threw it in the tiolet. I didn't pay $64 dollars to look at a case and to have an online pass and 2 redeemable characters. Thanks.

Message 1 of 13 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Sony won't help me. I need help, " Game won't even load in my PS3. "

May 29, 2013
This may sound weird enough, but try bringinging water to a boil, put the disc in for like 30 seconds then dry it off. Try it and let me know. I did this with ac1 and it worked after I had the same issue.
Message 2 of 13 (291 Views)
First Son
7 posts

May 29, 2013
I did that, nothing. I tried again, nothing. I've never, ever experienced this before. I know people are going to say, "Why didn't you keep a receipt?? " I didn't think I would need it. I've never had a new game refuse to read, unless it was the actual system. For an example, Air Force Delta didn't like my Sega Dreamcast. I brought back the Dreamcast for an exchange and it read my games. Where as I have 2 PS3's, 1x 160 gb slim and 1x 500 gb new design. It doesn't read on either system.
Message 3 of 13 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

May 29, 2013

Im waiting for gamestop to do one of those trade in bonuses so i can trade this disgrace of a game in. Its become a joke seeing all these issues with this game and still not getting fixed even after patch updates. I feel just as ripped of as u and this game isnt worth $60. Heck idk if i would even pay $20 for this game...

Message 4 of 13 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

May 29, 2013
@ Red, I never had a chance to play this -_-
Message 5 of 13 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

May 29, 2013
Did you really boil your blu-ray?
Message 6 of 13 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

May 29, 2013
@Redk

Please give it a rest, if you're that upset with the game just trade it in and be done with it. Quit trying to convince other people to give up or hate on the game because you had a bad experience with it.
Message 7 of 13 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

@dasolid im trying to save people money by avoiding this game right now. Also im not the only one that has expressed extreme dissapointment in this game so yea.......

Message 8 of 13 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

May 30, 2013
@Red

I'm one of them, all I want them to do is fix the freaking sound. But I'm not going come on the site and bash the game like it's a bad game, because it's not. I would appreciate your help if you would insist me in making sure these developers fix the sound issues.
Message 9 of 13 (221 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

I exchanged for a brand new copy and both my PS3's still won't read the game. I bought it at Target, exchanged it at Wal-Mart. NOTHING. The Sony rep was a jerk. He's now blaming my city with a bad batch of games. Why can't they just give me a PSN code and make their customer satisfied? I spent thousands on PS games for years, do what's right and help me SCEA.

Message 10 of 13 (201 Views)
0 Likes