Splicer
79 posts

Re: Some Constructive Rambling

Mar 28, 2013
I wonder if SSM devs are even bothered to read the forum and are keen to address all of the raised -day by day- issues, that so many consumers are experiencing. It would be nice to see GOWDEV7 drop in and say " we here ya, worry not, we're doing everything we can to ensure you will get what you want, and quite frankly - deserve, as our loyal fanbase, who made all of this possible" - Said no GoW developer ever.
Why GBG hasn't been yet promoted to admin rank on this forum is also a mystery. He seems to have the best knowledge regarding GoW franchise than anybody else, and makes a lot (A LOT) of good points in every thread. I think he should be invited by SSM to help them with next instalment. We can all agree that it would be the best game yet. At the moment all we got is possibly the worst entry in history of God of War partly due to much emphasis being put on MP (at least, that sounds like an excuse). Hopefully, now they have that covered, next time around they will come back to basics and put fun-factor and epic music back in our beloved game.
Life's a Game
Message 11 of 12 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Re: Some Constructive Rambling

Mar 28, 2013

^that is bcuz GMG is a frickin genius and breathes these games lol SSM can't have that.....haha you could pm me and we could discuss all the ways GMG could improve the series for days XD

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 12 (47 Views)
0 Likes