Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Re: Seems The Giver, the Gods, and/or Santa Monica has turned their backs on us with this demo...

Feb 9, 2013

Deadly force is authorized!
He he he.... That's all I needed to hear.
LIVE FOR JESUS, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
Message 11 of 18 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Re: Seems The Giver, the Gods, and/or Santa Monica has turned their backs on us with this demo...

Feb 9, 2013
It was indeed very misleading. I had come to the conclusion that we were to get the demo when we reached the 10,000,000 mark. It said " first team to reach 10,000,000 points will gain early access to the god of war ascension demo in February." I just thought you would automatically get it when you hit the ten million marker any time in February. Trust me dude you're not the only one disappointed. I checked the score every five minutes hahaha.
Message 12 of 18 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Feb 9, 2013

I can be patient for this round to end but ONLY if they promise it is the last round and we'll get the codes straightly after the round is finished and no any **bleep**

Message 13 of 18 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
865 posts

Feb 9, 2013
You said it yourself austin, EARLY access. When did they ever say IMMEDIATE access?
Message 14 of 18 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

And well they would have to make new chapteres anyway so people can rank up and get the in-game stuff. They just decided to make it a little more interesting by giving Trojans another chance at the early demo.

Message 15 of 18 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
865 posts

Feb 9, 2013
20 chapters total, so 8 more.
Message 16 of 18 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Also, they said that this third challenge is to give Trojans a chance for the early demo. And they also said under the recent page dedicated to the early-single player demo access and rise of the warrior that, if Trojans win this time spartans registered on Feb 7 or before will join the Trojans and get the code with them. Does that mean that Spartans have to wait for this challgene to finish before they get the code? 

Message 17 of 18 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Feb 10, 2013
@the opposer... Yes it does mean that.
@jose... I know I did. When they said early access they should've given a date.
I'm sure I'm not the only one that was misled by this.
Message 18 of 18 (33 Views)
0 Likes