Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Re: SP vs Mp

Jan 21, 2013

>good at Gears
What's all this? As for Ascension, you're terrible. I can say that with absolute assurance as you haven't beaten a single GoW game (even if you had, that would be nothing in terms of feats). That you would cite the MP is a bad joke.

No one is talking about Gears. Singleplayer has nothing to do with multiplayer. someone can beat call of duty's singleplayer on vet and go online and play like crap, sp means nothing when speaking of mp.

>all hack-and-slash
>Vanquish, RDR, Dead Space, R:FoM, Dark Souls, etc.
What's all this?

All boring.

>horrid Vanquish
Stomped you that thoroughly? Why do you fear it so? You've not even had a taste of the Challenges nor God Hard and you shy away like this? Unknown really isn't so bad as you make him out to be, Fandango. Beating him up with only melee isn't exactly difficult.

never stomped me at all I was pretty good at it the game was just terrible.

>very hardcore with various
Name a series among the noted genres. Denote your antics as a 'hardcore' player of the SP in any of them. Go on. Thrill me.

First off sp does not mean hardcore, most hardcore gamers are mp gamers. Also I have been hardcore in Gears of war up until I got rid of my 360 beating all 3 games on the hardest difficulty as well as being a beast online, along with having every achievement. I have been hardcore with more older series such as Rainbow six, Resident Evil(before operation raccoon city) Final Fantasy have played every baseball, football and hockey game since the NES. Along with many other series the list goes on and on.  

>don't care about even beating SP
That you cannot even manage that much is telling. How can you be so outclassed by low level AI?

Not outclassed it's called boredom.

>wouldn't be playing a noted casual game
You doing a challenge run in Darksider 2, boy-o?

Did I said darksiders 2? I said darksiders wouldn't have even been a game I would have bothered with if it weren't free on ps+. However I have enjoyed it surprisingly.

>real deal
Yet you whine about camping in CoD? Come now.

When did I ever complain about camping? I don't care if someone camps then I know where I can kill them.

>makes them the scrub
No, dear boy. That's not how it works. You will be as such for considering legitimate approaches to be cheap. Just as those in fighting games whine about the likes of projectile spam.

>can't beat you without them
Sounds pretty scrubby, my casual friend. *hohoho*

If it is legitimate and not a glitch such as going outside of a map or lag switching I don't care there are going to be times that I lose it happens once in a while and I don't mind that however most of the time I win even against those who use exploits. I have not had a single complaint on this forum I have even explained to others why things arent as bad or 'cheap' as they think they are such as ring outs and grappling.

>FFA
If it is just a killing mode, that's fairly natural, don't you think? TFotG is another matter entirely. Shall you whine about those that completely ignore you in combat and dominate for getting chests, altars and killing Polyphemus?

Tell me, how do you feel about those wise enough to wade in when an advantage is there? To kill steal, for instance.

I have no problem with people trying to go get chests, flags, domination points or any other objectives. In the matter of fact I'm usually the one who is running around in between killing people grabing any chests around and always going for or defending the objective. As far as kill stealing I don't have a problem with it as long as the team wins because that is the most important factor when it comes to team based gamemodes.

>consistently
>better than the majority
Yet, you overlook something. I just noted the case where they are simply that bad. Yourself not being especially good. Just by comparison to the casuals you contend with.

Some may not be good but it tends to even itself out when playing online I feel like for every one bad player there is 1 to 2 good players.

>the true competition
Unlikely. You can't even defeat campers.

Yet again I never complained about campers they are easily combated.

You go into GoW:A MP with absolute ignorance of the GoW combat system that stems from SP (even if MP has perverted and bastardized it into some alternative variant all its own).

Yeah I did go into it with ignorance because of the fact that this will really be my first true experience with GoW. However after playing the beta for quite some time now I am a GoW multiplayer vet. 

>don't teach them cheap tactics, exploits/glitches, etc.
Why not? I'd find it to be "fun". Do you hate "fun"? Why don't you find counters to the cheap tactics and even exploits/glitches if you're anything other than what I've claimed?

Yet again fun to you is trying to ruin the game for those who play the way the game is meant to be played. If you want to cheat go back to the NES and get a game genie. As far as counters I have no problem figuring out counters as long as it is not something such as going off the map. 

You trap yourself with the nonsense rules you make up your head. You're supremely lazy. If you wish to prove this assertion wrong, you will abandon your fears and accept my generous offers. That you are fearful of this prospect of spreading the wealth to others is curious. Why does it concern you at all? Surely you can match these things. Rise and overcome. Or are you too lacking

There was once a time in online gaming where people did not abuse cheats those are the terms I play by, as I am an old school gamer. Also as I said I do rise up and overcome or if I notice that someone is using an abusive glitch I just report them and put them on my block list.

>challenge me
You've already been challenged to overcome your casual nature. SP awaits. I'll shall teach you good and proper.

Not talking SP come challenge me online, if you are as good at the SP as you say you are wouldn't that transfer over to the online according to your theories? So if you are that good come and face me one vs one when the game comes out and prove that I am as you claim a "scrub". You can be as good as you want against the cpu but when it comes to facing a person with a real brain such as myself you will be the one proven to be a "scrub"

>aren't nearly as good as I say
Do keep up. Nothing at all can affect my status as GMG. Not in MP. It is a title entirely based in SP. You're not so simple that you can't understand this. Why pretend otherwise in your struggles against your benefactor? Your pride binds you. Accept my generous offers. I shall make a proper run vet of you before long.

I don't care about your stupid tag 'GMG' if you are as good as you say you are come play me online and get your **bleep** handed to you by this casual GoW player.

>so-called
You've already admitted you're exactly what I've said from the start. Being that GoW is the focus of discussion, you being casual with it (more than most even) is damning. There is no question to it. Now that you've admitted you are as such, you need only become comfortable with it (or rise above it). The call is yours to make. What is your decision, boy? Introspect on it.

Yes you can say I'm casual with GoW considering I have yet to really dive into one. However when it comes to GoW:A I will not be considered casual when it comes to multiplayer. consider me casual with SP gaming that is fine because that is true I don't play to play sp so when I do it I do it casually little by little, but when it comes to MP

>no motivation to be the best with video games
So there we have it. A plain admission of being a casual. Now you need only become comfortable with the label. Denial stage passed. On to acceptance (or rejection).

I would much rather be hardcore in my real life then in a videogame world. Apparently you feel the opposite, you would prefer to be better in video games and lead a mediocre life, enjoy that.

>no life
You're still falling into this trapping? Come now. Do you think such stock as this helps you in the slightest? Noting this talk of family and fighting just makes you look bad for naivety. Mind your surroundings.

So how does saying I have a family make me look bad? As far as fighting goes I told you if you talked that way to people in the real world you would get hit in the jaw. I then went on to say I use to box along with other sports because you questioned my abilties. I wouldn't waste my time to hit you (even though I would like to because you need an **bleep** kicking so you don't talk to people the way you do) you aren't worth going to jail over. All of this aside I would love to know how old you are because you act as if you are a 13 year old boy with nothing better to do with his life then play video games and troll forums. 

Message 41 of 50 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5724 posts

Jan 21, 2013
>not talking about Gears
Then why bring it up?

>SP has nothing to do with MP
Yet you claim that my title of GMG is linked to it? Fandango, pls. It has plenty do with this MP. Much of the mechanics are from GoW's SP. This is an inescapable reality. Some of the glitches in the SP...will also appear in the MP.

>can beat highest setting of SP and be poor at MP
Just as one can do 'okay' with MP and be absolute garbage on lower settings of SP, yes?

>boring
You said there was nothing, but hack-and-slash. Changing goal posts is poor form, student of mine. It weakens your presentation. Decays it. Weathers it. I advise against such ill thought out practices.

>pretty good
>barely makes it through Normal
>gets embarrassed by Unknown
Nope.

>first off
Already deflecting? Come now.

>most
Games are SP? True. As with most hardcore games. But more important than a game being hardcore (GoW is casual), is the mentality of the player. That you play GoW casually in SP (and soon the MP) is a fault resting with yourself. Not the game. You better take responsibility, onii-chan.

>Gears VH
Oh? And did you leave it at that? Merely clearing the highest setting? Do tell.

>achievements
You should know better than to bring up banana stickers.

>every 'various sports' game since NES
>every
No. And this would be a terrible thing for you to admit to. Why do this? You're making the case against yourself.

>list goes on
Jack of all. Master of none.

>not outclassed
Sorely so. If it were so, you could easily breeze through the lessons, yes? Indeed, I should have little to nothing to teach you about the SP, yet you fear the evaluation process. You should be so lucky that a fine gentlemen like myself would so freely dedicate his time for your betterment.

>Darksiders 1
You're playing that entry? Hopefully you start on Hard and restrict yourself. Far too easy of a game.

>when did you whine about camping
It was specifically noted with regards to why you quit CoD.

>if it is legitimate
Time will tell all, Fandango. We shall see the truth of your words. Not that you'll last long, amirite?

>fine with kill stealing
>so long as the team wins
What if the team loses? What a strange condition you put on this acceptance.

>feel like
>feel
Come now.

>MP vet
Oh? And would you say you're a 'vet among vets' in that regard?

>ruin
>meant to be played
There you go again. It's that scrub mentality.

>as long as
You know it can get worse than that. Or at least, you should. As for your adapting to exploits, release time will be good for seeing the truth of things, don't you agree?

>a time when
It didn't last but mere seconds, son. What you speak of is fantasy. Self-deception will not save you.

>terms you play by
Then you are, in-arguably, a scrub. Whether you choose to embrace the label or grow beyond it is what remains (as with "casual" before it). This besides making the mistake of re-defining the term to suit those that defeat you (using "cheap" tactics, for instance).

>someone stomps you
>you report and block them
"Rise above", indeed. *hohoho* Ridiculous. You're making my case for me (again).

NOTE: Block (like ignore and other filters) is for the weak. Are you weak, Fandango?

>not talking SP
But I am. Clearly. Since the start, really. I've gotten more and more information out of you as time has gone by. With a more clear picture, I persist with the aim to see you become more than what you've settled on.

>a scrub
You are as such by definition. No amount of skill will change this. Just as with being a casual. It is your mentality. You are your own worst enemy. This mental block prevents you from being more. Even with a vet among vets freely offering a great service, you can only find it in yourself to make excuses and stammer.

NOTE: You really don't seem to understand the definition of some of the words you use. I've already provided helpful links. Did you not read up, boy-o? Making your own definition is inappropriate, so don't go claiming to do as such. That would be shameful.

>don't care
Sure you do. You've been fixated on it. It has been among our talking points multiple times (even now).

>still going on about MP for a SP title
We've been over this, lad. There is nothing that can be done to dethrone me save for rising above me. I can help you make an attempt at it. You just have to man up. The avenue to do so is readily available. SP isn't going anywhere. Nor am I.

>this casual
We settled that much, but I still need to attend to whether you're truly comfortable with that label or not. Seems to me you're sore still. As for scrub, that's next.

>GoW
"So quickly it learns." - Popsicle Pete

>when it comes to MP
You will falter. You will make excuses. And you will fade away as a no-name. Prove me wrong, my boy.

>rather be hardcore in real life
That just comes off as awkward. Consider revision.

Also, this implies you're a casual in general with vidya. This directly acts as an affront to your talk of MP.

>enjoy
Thanks for the well wishing, sweetie.

>how does
That you even have to ask shows your inexperience with the internet.

>told me 'some ITG stock'
That you did. It's precisely why you've opened yourself up on yet more fronts. Unwise.

>questioned abilities
And you went on to the tune. Don't you feel foolish? Where do you imagine you are? If what you speak of isn't video games, it doesn't matter terribly much. And this is GoW centered (SP as the core). Don't forget this.

>wouldn't waste time
You say that now, but you can hardly manage your anger with words on a screen. You have the emotional restrain of a small child. This is just a statement of fact and you can't handle this much? Normally, those with a Culture of Honor are proud. I'd contend you are unable to take pride in how this is put. What say you?

>need physical violence visited upon you for speech
Amusing. But that would force me to arrest the party in question. Wouldn't that just sour the mood?

Wouldn't you rather give me a big, sloppy kiss? Just don't try to slip any tongue. Too bold. Too fresh. You've got a ways to go before that's acceptable. Hot for teacher or otherwise.

>love to know how old I am
Oh, you. How easily moved you are. You an ageist, by any chance?

>act as if 13
Know many who speak as I do? If so, that doesn't bode well for your performances, wouldn't you agree?

>play video games
You would fault my doing this? You've slightest yourself with your thoughtless lashing out. You should have already realized you are not capable of reaching me with words. You don't have what it takes. Know your limits. That's another problem with children, right? They don't know theirs. This besides regression to anger and other primitive emotions (even at the price of self-destruction).

>troll
You implying something you shouldn't? And if I were what you claim, then what would that make you in your estimation? Would this be a wise course of action you're taking? Do tell. That you resort to calling those who disagree with you 'trolls' is yet another damning quality. I'll have to train some of these bad behaviors out of you.
Message 42 of 50 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Jan 22, 2013

>can beat highest setting of SP and be poor at MP
Just as one can do 'okay' with MP and be absolute garbage on lower settings of SP, yes?

Difference is that I'm not garbage at SP I just choose not to play it. Anyone can beat SP but not everyone can have true skill in MP.

>most
Games are SP? True. As with most hardcore games. But more important than a game being hardcore (GoW is casual), is the mentality of the player. That you play GoW casually in SP (and soon the MP) is a fault resting with yourself. Not the game. You better take responsibility, onii-chan.

I admit I have played and will play GoW SP casually, but when it comes to the MP I will stick around for quite a while because I truly enjoy the multiplayer. 

>Gears VH
Oh? And did you leave it at that? Merely clearing the highest setting? Do tell. achievements
You should know better than to bring up banana stickers.

Beat it on the hardest difficulty on all three titles which as far as SP/CO-OP goes that is all there is to do aside from Horde mode which is completely different and was also beat multiple times on the hardest difficulty. The reason I mentioned getting all of the achievements was because unlike most games those games actually had difficult and time consuming achievements.

>every 'various sports' game since NES
>every
No. And this would be a terrible thing for you to admit to. Why do this? You're making the case against yourself.

The sports genre takes a lot of skill so for you to knock on it is rediculous. If you don't care for sports or the genre that's fine but don't judge me for liking them.

>list goes on
Jack of all. Master of none.

As I said before I master MP in all games.

>when did you whine about camping
It was specifically noted with regards to why you quit CoD.

I still play CoD every once in a while. I didn't stop playing because of the camping I stopped playing more for the fact that the game has gotten redundant because they have not changed it since cod4.

>fine with kill stealing
>so long as the team wins
What if the team loses? What a strange condition you put on this acceptance.

My point is that if I am playing a team game that if someone on my team steals my kill then I have no problem with it, because realistically all that matters is that the team is getting the points and that that person is not getting away to heal himself.

>MP vet
Oh? And would you say you're a 'vet among vets' in that regard?

No just a Vet. I don't care about being a vet among vets that takes too much time out of my life.

>a time when
It didn't last but mere seconds, son. What you speak of is fantasy. Self-deception will not save you.

Did last for quite a while actually with such games as the original Rainbow Six, Counter-Strike in its early years (Also CS on the original Xbox never had glitches) Most of the original Xbox and PS2 online games did not have to many glitches.

>terms you play by
Then you are, in-arguably, a scrub. Whether you choose to embrace the label or grow beyond it is what remains (as with "casual" before it). This besides making the mistake of re-defining the term to suit those that defeat you (using "cheap" tactics, for instance).

I have no problem with small glitches that do not truly affect gameplay. It's the ones such as going off of a map, or infinate magic that I have a problem with.

>someone stomps you
>you report and block them
"Rise above", indeed. *hohoho* Ridiculous. You're making my case for me (again).

I don't care if someone beats me as long as they don't do things such as infinate magic to do so those are the ones I would block as I have no interest in playing people like that considering I like to play for fun and not with people who cheat.

>this casual
We settled that much, but I still need to attend to whether you're truly comfortable with that label or not. Seems to me you're sore still. As for scrub, that's next.

Sure with certain genre's such as this one I am more casual because they have never had a true multiplayer. However with the addition of MP in this game I will be more hardcore with the MP section at least.

>when it comes to MP
You will falter. You will make excuses. And you will fade away as a no-name. Prove me wrong, my boy.

I have no excuses as I said before I enjoy playing multiplayer therefore I will play for quite some time especially if they add some download content such as new MP maps or more gods.

>rather be hardcore in real life
That just comes off as awkward. Consider revision.

Also, this implies you're a casual in general with vidya. This directly acts as an affront to your talk of MP.

My point is it is fun to be into video games and I am hardcore when it comes to compitition I play to win which is what makes me hardcore. I would just prefer to put my efforts towards my family more so then being the best in a videogame at this stage in my life.

>questioned abilities
And you went on to the tune. Don't you feel foolish? Where do you imagine you are? If what you speak of isn't video games, it doesn't matter terribly much. And this is GoW centered (SP as the core). Don't forget this.

It was centered by SP up until GoW:A which has had most of the attention drawn to its new MP.

Message 43 of 50 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5724 posts

Jan 22, 2013
>not garbage
Sure you are. You can't even clear a single setting. You're among the lowest of the low I've ever encountered. But you can be more. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me, who believes in you.

>just choose to be bad
But why?

>anyone
Except you, apparently.

>but
You forgot the comma.

>admitted to being a casual
We've been over this. Even that you intend to remain as such, despite not being comfortable with the role (we'll work on your either accepting it or moving beyond it). Now it is the matter of being a scrub we'll address. In each case, your mentality is your enemy. Not I. Make no mistake of this.

>quite a while
So...two weeks? A month maybe? Come now, Fandango.

>all there is to do
*glove slap*
I do this for you. Not to you. Don't ever forget it.

>difficult and time consuming
>difficult
I don't know about all that. Time consuming? So I've heard. One is infamously so. But then, a time sink isn't exactly something to be proud of. It more shows a commitment to being a trophy **bleep** than anything else.

>takes a lot of skill
Yeah, sure. This wild claim aside, you didn't address the issue of saying you have played every last possible sports title since the NES years (until now). The absurdity of the claim...escapes you?

>don't judge you
Why not?

>master of MP in all games
I'd contend you're master of none of those games in even MP. Your issue being that you don't stick with any of them, learn enough about them, etc. How do you imagine you would do in tournaments for money against the best?

>stopped playing because it repeats itself
Why should that be an issue? Casuals and scrubs share this dislike of innovation and cite boredom. Seems fitting. But then, you previously spoke of being tired of campers and cheap tactics.

>just care about the win
There's the right mindset. But then, shall this hold true in the other facets? This talk of 'cheap' tactics elsewhere indicates otherwise. Time will tell.

>too much time
So you lack commitment enough for tournament level?

>did not have too many glitches
Abuse of bugs is not the only 'exploit' to consider. This besides 'cheap tactics'. Griefing was around from the start. It is the human element you so love. It is a package deal when you opt to play with others.

>deflection of scrub
You were called a scrub for the mentality of arbitrary rules, codes of honor and the like they work with in 'their version' of the games played. Like them, you redefine the term to suit you (classifying those whom use the exploits/bugs, cheap tactics or mechanics, characters, etc. you do not approve of as such).

Addressing this point with the same clarification for the question of how you feel about certain among the exploits/bugs (and cheap tactics) isn't good form.

I'll ask again (more directly). How are you not a scrub? You've seen what the term means by now. How is what you do not what it denotes? Do you not also redefine it to mean the same thing scrubs often change it to? Being a casual and a scrub...neither of these mean you are without skill or cannot win. Just that you are not all you could be (by your own hand).

>play for fun
Telling. And you quit when you're "bored", yes?

>report 'cheaters'
But not only for OoBs, infinite X/Y/Z, etc., yes? Not for using 'cheap' tactics, exploiting an overpowered option, using bugs/glitches *minor* or any other expression of the same idea (that is, legitimate means to win), yes?

If it is found that there is a set-up for an escape that was not intended, but all others can use it...or that there is an inescapable set-up (a lock, juggle or otherwise) and people use these things (you too can learn to use them)....do you report/block these people? Or do you merely complain to the devs (or just on the forums)?

NOTE: What of clearly 'broken' (good) load outs that force competitive play to consist mostly of these few 'types' of players? This is separate from the other questions. Do you really expect good balance from a genre that thrives on imbalance? MP struggles with balance to begin with.

>infinite magic
I doubt you'll have to worry about that. The normal means to cause this is in SP. MP won't likely have any such equivalent. As for OoB, that is quite likely. More so with glitchers working on the game, but then...they hate MP as much as I do. The vets that is. Perhaps if one were to **bleep** them off, they might be motivated to glitch the game out of spite as with what happened for DmC.

>more casual with genres with SP
But what of the genres with MP? Are you suddenly going to cease to be a casual in their SP due to this? Because that sounds promising for the future. When GoW:A releases, shall I be signing you up for challenge runs? We can attend VH PAIN and the like. Won't that be fun?

>hoping for DLC treatment
You boys get all you deserve.

>hardcore with competition
>in vidya
Before you said you were only hardcore in 'real life'. Which is it?

>would prefer to focus on family
And that's fine, but that shifts you into the casual bracket. The only issue with this is that you fight against the just judgement. It isn't inaccurate or unfair. That's just how it is. Nothing wrong with it.

Scrub is the dirtier of the two, I'd dare say. Casuals have those among them that are reprehensible (for certain other behaviors), but the act of playing just for entertainment for lack of time to commit is not some great crime to be lorded over one's head by the rest of the 'community'.

NOTE: One such as DSP is both a scrub and a casual. Of the 'Computer cheats' mentality (like many young boys). Again, this doesn't prevent one from being good, just prevents them from being as good as they can be (realizing potential). If you play just for an experience (story and the like) and 'fun' (empty phrase) while only giving the okay for certain approaches to playing against others (refusing to acknowledge all options)...you've trapped yourself in a bad place. As one gets on in age, it is likely one will regress to these tendencies of youth. Take that as you like.

>MP focus
A mandate by executives forcing the devs to harp *as in harpy* on about a forced MP. The SP remains the true core. That the discussion focuses on this new attribute is unsurprising. Foolish just the same. It was not demand that dictated the MP inclusion. It wasn't acceptance that drove them to keep talking about it (quite the opposite was the reaction *fury and confusion*).

They already had to try to market this, but now they had to do damage control as part of the PR. That is all that is on display here. MP is just a means to better abuse the consumer. DLC ploys with SP just weren't effective enough with their reprehensible antics in GoWIII. MP was the next logical step.

That community is remarkably thrifty and foolish. One need only cite the 'hats' of TF2. This besides those willing to 'pay2win' (even 'pay2play' as with online passes). I already dislike MP, but the community it brings and what it means for the SP just adds to my vitriol. This lot who will come and go like the passing of the wind. Leaving a barren wasteland (MP) with a half-assed project (SP).
Message 44 of 50 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 22, 2013

Honestly I'm done arguing with you because you do nothing but twist words. Call me a scrub a casual or w/e you want but it means nothing to me at this point because you will never change the way I choose to play games. Your words mean jack squat continue to be a self proclaimed vet among vets with no life that is your choice. As for me I'm happy with my life and will play as many or as little games and genres as I so choose. Have fun with your SP but as for me I'm gonna enjoy the MP for as long or as little as I like. I will continue to be all over these forums talking with others about MP but I refuse to even respond to you at this point because you are just a pathetic troll with no life.

PS hope you enjoy the fonts

Message 45 of 50 (258 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5724 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

>enjoy the fonts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXitp67Li-k&t=1m12s

NOTE: The font type hasn't changed. It's just he color, boy.

>Honestly
You forgot the comma.

>done
I've heard it before. I'll likely hear it again. Why should I believe this claim now? Your word is dubious.

>do nothing but twist words
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n34jB6hcNtY&t=58s

>call you a casual
I have and continue to do so only because the case is as such (by your own admission).

>call you a scrub
The definition fits. It cannot be helped.

>will never change how you play
We shall see about that.

>mean jack
And yet you're so moved by what you would call 'nothing'? Your actions and words are not in agreement.

>self-proclaimed vet among vets
Do you...disagree with this assessment? Perhaps you would like to see a 'resume'? *hohoho* This aside, would it help if other vets said things to that affect about my person? Do tell.

>no life
You're better than this, Fandango. Don't fall back on the trappings of desperate teens. You may want to be one of them, but you're not. You're simply too old. Let it go.

>happy
Strange. You don't 'sound' happy right now.

>have fun
Thanks. I will.

>gonna enjoy the MP
>gives disclaimer
Ah, so you realize the truth of my words. I knew it was so.

>continue to be all over these forums
You mean the boards. You're not planning on venturing much beyond the GoW:A board, I take it.

>refuse to respond
I've heard it before. I'll hear it again. Not the first, not the last, etc. How long shall you stay true to your word? I say your will is weak. Prove me wrong, if you are able. But know this, you do harm only to yourself by not taking my generous offers of aid. You shall be at a disadvantage with MP as well.

>pathetic troll
Mind the terms, boy-o. Didn't you agree to them for this service?

NOTE: You didn't finish your last sentence. More to add?

Message 46 of 50 (234 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 12, 2013
I didn't realize Yoda was such an avid GOW fan.
Message 47 of 50 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Mar 12, 2013
Definitely MP first... Get up to 15 or 20 then beat the game, resume MP until 25 then beat God mode. I'm really hoping future DLC adds more MP trophies.
Message 48 of 50 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Mar 12, 2013
I'll play single player a bit and then play some MP.

Honestly i care more about MP though seeing how ill put 100+ hours into it
-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 49 of 50 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5724 posts

Mar 20, 2013
Gopher: >Yoda
Small time. Even still, if a master you seek, teach you, I can. Teach you, I will. *hohoho*

>Gears
What's all this now, lad?

>double post
Neat.

>refers to it by dub name
Cute. Glorified Normal is nothing. Rise up. I can help.

>more MP trophies
*glove slap*

Iceyhot: >100+ hours
"I doubt that." - Majin Vegeta
Message 50 of 50 (46 Views)
0 Likes