Wastelander
859 posts

Re: SP DEMO observations.

Feb 28, 2013

Lol, for a minute there, I thought you guys were talking about Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta, but then I scrolled up! Smiley Very Happy

Erebus..jpg
Message 51 of 80 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Feb 28, 2013
Jak: The ellipsis is as such, "...". Not it well.

>GodMode
You may as well call me Doom Guy, Berserker, etc. while you're at it. "GMG", lad. It's short and simple. Just how you like it.

>requested
He's said many things he will come to regret. One instance among many on that Twitter of his. An amusing case was the idea of 'trying' certain things before condemning them, then telling him how awful it was (which we have and will continue to do): https://twitter.com/ToddPapy/status/227083348672118784

>ridiculous
I'm "da bes".

>you testing talk
You forgot an important letter to make this 'flow', lad.

NOTE: You forgot two commas. It really isn't so hard as you make it look.

So then, which entry shall your lessons begin with? You haven't chosen yet. Also, you mentioned earlier some 'doubts' about my claims. Do you imagine I'm not who I say I am or that who I am is as great as I say? In either case, simple research would show I'm all I claim and more.

>do not care
Your actions and words are not in agreement.

Tomato: >God
I'm not He. Just "GMG", lad. Doing God's work.

Hippy: >both stories
What's all this?

Disturbed: >emoticon
>exclamation mark
*glove slap*
We've been over this. This is done for you. Not to you.
Message 52 of 80 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Mar 1, 2013

GodModeGOD wrote:
Jak: The ellipsis is as such, "...". Not it well.

>GodMode
You may as well call me Doom Guy, Berserker, etc. while you're at it. "GMG", lad. It's short and simple. Just how you like it.

>requested
He's said many things he will come to regret. One instance among many on that Twitter of his. An amusing case was the idea of 'trying' certain things before condemning them, then telling him how awful it was (which we have and will continue to do): https://twitter.com/ToddPapy/status/227083348672118784

>ridiculous
I'm "da bes".

>you testing talk
You forgot an important letter to make this 'flow', lad.

NOTE: You forgot two commas. It really isn't so hard as you make it look.

So then, which entry shall your lessons begin with? You haven't chosen yet. Also, you mentioned earlier some 'doubts' about my claims. Do you imagine I'm not who I say I am or that who I am is as great as I say? In either case, simple research would show I'm all I claim and more.

>do not care
Your actions and words are not in agreement.

Tomato: >God
I'm not He. Just "GMG", lad. Doing God's work.

Hippy: >both stories
What's all this?

Disturbed: >emoticon
>exclamation mark
*glove slap*
We've been over this. This is done for you. Not to you.

_
Why are you so arrogant? Nobody likes hearing someone claim how great they are. Every single time I've heard you call yourself a "vet" (like anyone gives a **bleep**, quit praising yourself about being a video game veteran) it pisses me off.

Message 53 of 80 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Mar 2, 2013

...But I like using exclamation marks... If I just put a period it makes everything seem boring.

Erebus..jpg
Message 54 of 80 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Quickie: >why
Because I'm great. I know it. You know it. Most chaps know this to be so whether they fancy this reality or not. Why should I pretend otherwise? Why play at false humility?

>nobody
Absolutes are absolutely tricky business.

>pisses you off
Gets you all bothered and hot, sport? Stop trying to kiss me and kiss me. If you want to learn the ropes with GoW, just say so you great, big tsundere.

>like anyone
There you go again. So careless. It's unbecoming. And to let anger drive you? Spirited, but misguided.

>quit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsqgTPFo-ps&t=6m48s

Disturbed: >but I like
Stop liking what I don't like.

>seem boring
This isn't a blog. Nor is it a social networking site. Save it for blending in with 16-year-old-girls.
Message 55 of 80 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Mar 2, 2013
GMG, Being a master of a video game is hardly something to brag about. Video games are so minuscule compared to the grand scope of life. There are so many things that are actually important. Who cares of your run times? It's a video game, there is no grand prize. It's not a career, you have to remind people you are a vet because they forget.

Message 56 of 80 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

GodModeGOD wrote:
Quickie: >why
Because I'm great. I know it. You know it. Most chaps know this to be so whether they fancy this reality or not. Why should I pretend otherwise? Why play at false humility?

>nobody
Absolutes are absolutely tricky business.

>pisses you off
Gets you all bothered and hot, sport? Stop trying to kiss me and kiss me. If you want to learn the ropes with GoW, just say so you great, big tsundere.

>like anyone
There you go again. So careless. It's unbecoming. And to let anger drive you? Spirited, but misguided.

>quit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsqgTPFo-ps&t=6m48s

Disturbed: >but I like
Stop liking what I don't like.

>seem boring
This isn't a blog. Nor is it a social networking site. Save it for blending in with 16-year-old-girls.

_
Seems as if you didn't read my sentence properly. There's nothing wrong with knowing you're great. But constantly boasting about it to everyone on this forum makes you look like an arrogant **bleep**. By the way, you're not the only good player in GoW if you hadn't realized. Yet you're the only one that finds it a necessity to constantly remind us all. We don't give a **bleep**.
Message 57 of 80 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Mar 4, 2013
Hippy: >hardly something to brag about
Consider your surroundings as you say this. It's the same mistake as those that would call those here dorks, geeks, etc. would be making as fellow posters.

>miniscule in the scope of life
In the scope of an internet forum specifically for that game (series), it's a rather big deal. But to humor 'life' talk, is the life of one anything more than miniscule? It's an easy game to play, Hippy.

>actually important
Are they?

>run times
That's speedrun talk. I don't do that. That's more satvara, tyrhhjy, etc.

>no grand prize
You say that like tournaments don't exist for fighting game chaps. And the prize I seek is not monetary.

>not a career
It can be for some chaps. It's my hobby. And some fellows take their hobbies quite seriously. Seriously enough to chat about them in communities designed for that very purpose. Places like this. Even if it is casual ridden.

>remind them
And reminded they shall be.

>vet
Vet among vets, actually.

Quickie: >makes you look arrogant
Your point?

>the only good player
Here I am. The only one. And I say that with absolute certainty as the other vets don't waste their time with PSU. It's just me. The sole representative. Unless you would like to change that reality. With my help, it could be done. Easily, no less. How about it?

As for beyond this place, I have a handful of peers among TUGOWU. Less than fifty. Of those, very few would be what I could call 'equals' (vets among vets). However, there are those who specialize in areas I'm not as capable with (glitching/exploiting, speedrunning, etc.). I'm more a tester, tactics maker, challenge runner, etc. though I do assist with the glitching/exploiting endeavors (that lead into speedruns).

>don't care
You do. Thus your anger. It's a form of caring. That you are so spirited is good. Let's put it to good use. How about I teach you to play the series properly? It's a generous offer, really. Let's start with run history.

Which entries do you have? What is the highest setting (note as Easy, Normal, Hard or Very Hard) cleared for each? Which challenges did you clear (CoH, CotG, CoAr, CoAth, CotT, CoO and CoE)? Good to start light before moving on.
Message 58 of 80 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

GodModeGOD wrote:
Hippy: >hardly something to brag about
Consider your surroundings as you say this. It's the same mistake as those that would call those here dorks, geeks, etc. would be making as fellow posters.

>miniscule in the scope of life
In the scope of an internet forum specifically for that game (series), it's a rather big deal. But to humor 'life' talk, is the life of one anything more than miniscule? It's an easy game to play, Hippy.

>actually important
Are they?

>run times
That's speedrun talk. I don't do that. That's more satvara, tyrhhjy, etc.

>no grand prize
You say that like tournaments don't exist for fighting game chaps. And the prize I seek is not monetary.

>not a career
It can be for some chaps. It's my hobby. And some fellows take their hobbies quite seriously. Seriously enough to chat about them in communities designed for that very purpose. Places like this. Even if it is casual ridden.

>remind them
And reminded they shall be.

>vet
Vet among vets, actually.

Quickie: >makes you look arrogant
Your point?

>the only good player
Here I am. The only one. And I say that with absolute certainty as the other vets don't waste their time with PSU. It's just me. The sole representative. Unless you would like to change that reality. With my help, it could be done. Easily, no less. How about it?

As for beyond this place, I have a handful of peers among TUGOWU. Less than fifty. Of those, very few would be what I could call 'equals' (vets among vets). However, there are those who specialize in areas I'm not as capable with (glitching/exploiting, speedrunning, etc.). I'm more a tester, tactics maker, challenge runner, etc. though I do assist with the glitching/exploiting endeavors (that lead into speedruns).

>don't care
You do. Thus your anger. It's a form of caring. That you are so spirited is good. Let's put it to good use. How about I teach you to play the series properly? It's a generous offer, really. Let's start with run history.

Which entries do you have? What is the highest setting (note as Easy, Normal, Hard or Very Hard) cleared for each? Which challenges did you clear (CoH, CotG, CoAr, CoAth, CotT, CoO and CoE)? Good to start light before moving on.

_
Oh my God, haha 
Wait, are you being serious? Pft, LOL

Message 59 of 80 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Mar 4, 2013
this is jokes Smiley Tongue
Message 60 of 80 (91 Views)
0 Likes