Dec 23 2012
By: Dragonsmana First Son 21 posts

Rise of the Warrior Log in Problems

2 replies 155 views Edited Dec 23, 2012

Hello, I am having problems logging into Rise of the Warrior. Its been awhile since I was last here due to being busy. But when I log in with my connected PSN account, the banner on the page tells me to select a name for my Warrior. I type in my old name and it says I'm born a Trojan (which I was) and then the banner changes back to selecting a name where if I enter my name again it then tells me its taken, and it becomes an infinite loop from there.

I can't access the comic to try all the new chapters. I have tried this both in  Google Chrome and Internet explorer for the same result of infinite "sign up". Anyone know when this will be fixed or what I have to do to be sure I get my chapter one items (morpheus armor, etc etc)? And hopefully the items from the newer chapters.

Thank you for your help!

Message 1 of 3 (155 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1117 posts

Re: Rise of the Warrior Log in Problems

Dec 23, 2012
Message 2 of 3 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
21 posts

Re: Rise of the Warrior Log in Problems

Dec 23, 2012

Thank you, but I created a new name when it wouldn't let me use my old one (as soon as I created a new name it took me straight to the comic, and I just restarted). The strange thing is though I used my old connected PSN ID and it didn't tell me that it was already in use. I think there might of been a hiccup on the server or something, as my current name likely has overidden my old one. Hopefully this won't lead to any problems when the codes get sent out on release.

Once again, thank you though!

Message 3 of 3 (123 Views)
0 Likes