Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: Rise of the Warrior / Demo

Feb 7, 2013
@lexani-srb : yaeh, i want the demo now!!!!!!

the sony will give many chances for the Trojans? they have already lost two times. its done
Message 21 of 41 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Galibis wrote:

I hope both side get it cuz it was not fair for the troyans  in the start of this  you had the option to picks side so everyone and there mom went spartan cuz of kratos nerd much so i think is not fair i went troyan so no not a nerd here 

The two teams will have the demo, but the Spartans will have first access ;D

Message 22 of 41 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Plz god let it be released for Spartans today... I don't think I can wait any longer its actually affectingly well being
Message 23 of 41 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Affecting my well being I meant
Message 24 of 41 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Feb 7, 2013
So SSM just tweeted a response to a Spartan who asked where the demo was. Their response indicated that the demo would be released 'later this month', ' even for the team that won.
Message 25 of 41 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

If we get this demo about two days earlier than others then this is so **bleep**.

Edit: Removed profanity

U--J

Message 26 of 41 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Well it says this MONTH..lets hope that means next week..lol

Message 27 of 41 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Feb 7, 2013
I just wish they'd release a statement or something to put the speculation to rest. If we KNOW we're getting it next week for sure we could all relax.
Message 28 of 41 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I dont know whats the hopla all about...the game is finnish..theres 4 weeks till release, its obviously in manufacturing or extremely close too...so!!

Message 29 of 41 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 7, 2013

So. The Gods have taken pity on the Trojans... again. Round Three to start soon.

I think... this is kind of... cruddy.

I dig Rise of the Warror because I can unlock armor and exp boosts, and honestly I just like hyping myself up for a game I'm excited about by participating.

Obviously Rise is mostly about getting fans to flood our social networks with Ascension news, but in this fan participation stuff there's a fine line between feeling involved and having our affection for the series exploited.

The way they are rolling this out -- seemingly changing the rules to make sure no one 'wins', keeping the early-access demo date a secret -- is increasingly explotive. It's one thing to, say, start out with a three-round structure and state that we're going all three rounds.

That would feel fine. This, this feels like they didn't anticipate interest-level and are having to packpedal on the goal, solely because they want to keep our interest in Rise going so we keep spamming out social networks with Ascension info. And the 'early' access is going to be, at most, a week before the demo goes live for everyone, which isn't going to be until the very end of the month -- which they can't tell us, because then people would be less interested in Rise, and less likely to hook into social networks, and thus not provide the same volume of free advertising...

In short, SSM, please stop sapping the fun out of this.

And let me switch to Trojan, because we Spartans trounced them twice -- since you're going to keep this going until they win, I want to help.

Message 30 of 41 (132 Views)
0 Likes