Feb 15 2013
By: Jakob98 Hekseville Citizen 309 posts

Playstation reps for gamestop are literally pouring info out in regards to Ascenion demo!

[ Edited ]
37 replies 378 views Edited Feb 15, 2013

So I went into my local gamestop here in Waterville,Maine to payoff my Collector's Edition . It just so happens that a playstation rep from sony was there hanging promotiona blister packs, end cap posters etc. So I approached her and introduced myself. We then proceeded to discuss Ascension and she happened to mention an interesting fact. While talking to Kari the Asst. Manager , the rep was telling her about the 30 minute demo. I happened to hear this and broke in with "The demo on total recall?" and she replied "No the 30 minute demo that is due out any day , except I have been playing it since August" .......me being me I said "Bull, let's see it" so she candidly went out to her vehicle and brought in the ugliest super slim ps3 I have seen. She hooked it up and while she would not access the game, she showed me the actual file before the game loads......**bleep** SSM. There is absolutely no reason at this point you should be keeping this from your bread and butter ANY longer. Contest is lame and we all know the Spartans will win , so why don't you pull one of your famous "the gods have intervened and declared this battle a victory " or some **bleep** like that and let us all enjoy this demo. Don't believe me fellow forum members, call 207 859 9848 and ask Kari if the sony rep was talking to a guy that looks like Kratos......

Message 1 of 38 (378 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Re: Playstation reps for gamestop are literally pouring info out in regards to Ascenion demo!

Feb 15, 2013

You look like Kratos? I doubt that! Smiley Very Happy

Erebus..jpg
Message 2 of 38 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Playstation reps for gamestop are literally pouring info out in regards to Ascenion demo!

Feb 15, 2013
260 at almost 6'2....bald and darker complected. I do not lie.
Message 3 of 38 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Minus the paint and ashes but with all of the rage.
Message 4 of 38 (355 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Jakob, I believe you. I don't believe you have a reason to lie.

What the hell is this SSM? Why won't you release the demo already?
Message 5 of 38 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Feb 15, 2013

What do you by "darker"? Like black?

Or do you look exactly like Captain Kratos?

Are you sporting the goatee too?

Erebus..jpg
Message 6 of 38 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Shaved the goatee for now but will frow it out closer to Halloween......but i have a ways to go before I am in good enough shape to go ut as him on Halloween. Not black, part italian and french but people sometimes ask if I am of ethnic descent.
SSM- Sony Santa Monica
Message 7 of 38 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5753 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013
And I just got back from my trip to Mars. Did you see my pod touch down on the evening news? Smiley Happy

Long story short....Mars is red, and dusty. Disappointing trip really.

Message 8 of 38 (320 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Lol. Jakob I was literally asking SSM "What the hell?", Not asking "What the hell was a SSM?".
Message 9 of 38 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Would like to see this! Kratos in real life?!

Erebus..jpg
Message 10 of 38 (316 Views)
0 Likes