Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: Ok i want to put this out Here

Jan 31, 2013
God mode you nailed it......check out the latest vid of the manticore . Listen to what the designer says.....
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 56 (213 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1073 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Think people fail to remember the devs saying the differences through-out the series and the tone/visual of the gameplay. GOWIII was where kratos was at the darkest area in his life. Hes been through it all as his body as became this monster. Thats why he looks like a steriod junkie because killing everything you see will make you look like one. The planet was being destroyed and everything was crumbling down. Of course you won't have the sun shining brightly upon his body like in GOWA. That would be idiotic. GOWA the beginning - GOWIII the end. As much as I would love GOWIV to be made, I don't see it happening and would more like to settle with maybe a 30minute video of what happens to everything.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 56 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Art design in ascension stands out more then gow3 easily. 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 56 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5335 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Bunny: They can chat up their reasoning up and down, but GoW1 directly contradicts this continuity error. Kratos has had this physique since before even the time of Ascension (Captain Kratos is younger than General Kratos who came before the Ghost of Sparta). Did he starve himself for this entry and get back in shape within five years for CoO?

Gaul: >art design
I don't care for most of it. The models don't help (especially with Manticore). Needless changes just aggravate while adding more to the continuity error front (which GoW seems to pride itself on piling high).

>the beginning
Only CoO started us off in the day. It feels weird to start one of these games in the day still. 'Night, day, night' is how it tends to go. Also, there is STILL room for an even earlier prequel, because they didn't take us back to his Spartan Captain days.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 56 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Feb 7, 2013

GodModeGOD wrote:
Bunny: They can chat up their reasoning up and down, but GoW1 directly contradicts this continuity error. Kratos has had this physique since before even the time of Ascension (Captain Kratos is younger than General Kratos who came before the Ghost of Sparta). Did he starve himself for this entry and get back in shape within five years for CoO?

I don't care for most of it. The models don't help (especially with Manticore). Needless changes just aggravate while adding more to the continuity error front (which GoW seems to pride itself on piling high).

>the beginning
Only CoO started us off in the day. It feels weird to start one of these games in the day still. 'Night, day, night' is how it tends to go. Also, there is STILL room for an even earlier prequel, because they didn't take us back to his Spartan Captain days.

Hope they don't make another prequel. X(

Unless they absolutely need to (doubtful).

Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 56 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1073 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

GodModeGOD wrote:

>the beginning

I don't quite understand what you're getting at. The games in order are as follows, A, CoO, I, GoS, B(Lookitup), II, III. Looking at pictures from A - I it seems myself that they kept the continuity just fine. You also have to factor in the gfx differences from the SD to HD. Ascensions seems perfect fit from being set before CoO and I. Through the rest of the series from just playing myself I don't see anything out of portion from the fact of development differences. CoO and A look exactly the same shape wise. As I said before, Kratos in III was perfect for the tone. If he looked as he did in A it would have been weird for sure. Everyone expected Kratos in III to be as he was from the story line. Now moving back into the past they'd expect Kratos to be more human before he rose to the top.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/launchgram/static/img/RelatedProductImages/god-of-war-ascension/god-of-war-...
http://download.gamezone.com/assets/old/gamezone/32/0/48/s32048_psp_117.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 56 (111 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Feb 7, 2013

GMG is saying there is an error in Kratos character model.

He is too skinny in this one.  In the scenes in GOW 1 when Kratos is a General or the Captain he is much more muscular then in Ascension. So somehow Kratos got Skinner and then buffer soon after that.

photo GOWsignature_zps3e9f70f3.png
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 56 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Meth.......not only once.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 56 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
864 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Comparisons can't really be made yet. You're all judging a game based on photos of an UNFINISHED product. If you really want to see the difference wait until March 12. 2013.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 56 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
676 posts

Feb 7, 2013
So Kratos is skinnier in the "prequel" then gains more muscle in the "sequel"? Makes sense to me what's the problem here lol
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 56 (82 Views)