Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 14 2012
By: chickenbonetom Treasure Hunter 7583 posts

New God of War: Ascension Trailer Released, Multiplayer Beta Coming in “the Near Future”

[ Edited ]
5 replies 233 views Edited Aug 14, 2012

kratosainthappy.jpeg

God of War: Ascension has been given a new gamescom trailer today, along with the announcement of a global multiplayer beta.

The beta will first be available to PS Plus subscribers, along with a “few other secret inroads.” Players will then “pledge [their] allegiance” to either Zeus, Hades, Ares or Poseidon, with each God unlocking a unique combat play-style and abilities in battle.

God of War: Ascension comes out next March on the PS3.

Note: Article From Playstation Lifestyle

Message 1 of 6 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5576 posts

Re: New God of War: Ascension Trailer Released, Multiplayer Beta Coming in “the Near Future”

Aug 14, 2012
>few other secret inroads
Foolishness. They should be seeking all the feedback they can get. Same for the demo of SP.
Message 2 of 6 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Re: New God of War: Ascension Trailer Released, Multiplayer Beta Coming in “the Near Future”

[ Edited ]
Aug 15, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:
>few other secret inroads
Foolishness. They should be seeking all the feedback they can get. Same for the demo of SP.

I'm hoping buying the God Of War Saga grants you access to the beta as I really don't wanna Subscribe to PS+ at all. Although I believe God Of War Saga comes with a  free month of PS+ so I guess in a way it does grant you access. Assuming you can redeem that free month whenever you want.

Message 3 of 6 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5576 posts

Aug 15, 2012
I just wonder if I can call upon the free month of PSN+ they owe me from back when they had that hacker incident. Haven't used it yet. I'd rather use it for the SP demo as needed.
Message 4 of 6 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Aug 15, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:
I just wonder if I can call upon the free month of PSN+ they owe me from back when they had that hacker incident. Haven't used it yet. I'd rather use it for the SP demo as needed.

Doubtful I think that one had to be redeemed within a cetain time. It's long expired at this point.

Message 5 of 6 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5576 posts

Aug 16, 2012
What a pity. Guess I'll just go back to doing what it is that I do.
Message 6 of 6 (209 Views)
0 Likes