Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Re: Kratos' family.. Emotional wise.

Feb 9, 2013

GodModeGOD wrote:
I can only hope to see a faithful depiction of his family relations. He ignores them, the daughter fears him and the wife hates him. Then he acts like that wasn't the case as he vows bloody vengeance. Neat mental defense mechanism.

argeed he better not win father and husband of the yearSmiley Happy

Message 11 of 22 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Feb 9, 2013
Kratos for father of the year.
Deadly force is authorized!
He he he.... That's all I needed to hear.
LIVE FOR JESUS, OUR HEAVENLY FATHER!
Message 12 of 22 (219 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 9, 2013
hate or you want MP is what going to keep this game going single player games whit nothing more to do is over thos game are done for to make games like that is like asking to get your ip kill you need more now there have to be Online mode and space wise you have to be joking last time i check ps3 use blue ray space is not a problem 50gig cant do it for you then you that problem not the space theres more Room then you need on a blue ray so trust me this game will be long real long and real epic WHIT MP MADNEx you cant ask for more out of life now SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LET MONICA DO THERE EPIC JOB
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 13 of 22 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Feb 9, 2013
Yeaaaahhhhh multiplayer still sucks.
Message 14 of 22 (197 Views)
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not by any means saying I hate the multiplayer, all I'm saying is if I had a choice between more single player or multiplayer, I would pick single player.
Message 15 of 22 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

Galibis here you again spouting off about issues that just don't matter or just don't pertain to the thread. You keep telling people to shut their mouths, why don't you take your own advice? Nobody gives two s--ts what you think. Where do you get your info about the game being real long? IT HAS BEEN STATED IT WILL BE 6-8 HOURS, NOT LONG AT ALL. You are the most ill advised and misinformed gamer I have ever met.

Message 16 of 22 (180 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Feb 9, 2013
@SLAP254 Kratos is father of the year! Only one of two guys I know who would kill a God for his daughter. I would say he deserves father of the year forever.
Message 17 of 22 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Feb 9, 2013

What are you guys talking about, they're not sacrificing the SP at all!

If you have watched the 30-min reveal, that should've cast aside any doubts you had about the SP.

It looks amazing.

This game developer from a different company got to play the whole thing, and he said the game was comparable to GoW2.

It has a sense of adventure in it.

Secondly, this MP will not suck. If anything, it is just a sweet bonus to the alrealy great SP.

It is just fun, and will definately add to the experience once you've beat the SP about 5 times. Smiley Wink

Erebus..jpg
Message 18 of 22 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Feb 9, 2013

GodModeGOD wrote:
^It could have been so much more. Rather than placing between GoS and GoWIII in quality, maybe between GoW1 and GoWII. That would have been something. Truly. But it wasn't to be. Executive mandate said GoW becomes a MP game. All that could be done if the property was to continue...was to make it so. Foolishness. Not unlike how Capcom ruins their franchises or how EA exploits their fans.

wait....you're not actually trying to say that gow 1 and 2 were better than 3 and ghost of sparta, are you? if so, i'd have to wonder if you missed any medication....

Message 19 of 22 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Feb 9, 2013
Can't wait, I not worried about the game at all.
Message 20 of 22 (137 Views)
0 Likes