Feb 04 2013
By: Jakob98 Hekseville Citizen 309 posts

Just--Tank I am calling you out

[ Edited ]
29 replies 396 views Edited Feb 4, 2013

So, when are we going to see this "longer demo"?

Spoiler
It is the 4th an obviously February is a short month. Is Sony going to make us wait until the 28th to get a real taste of the almost finished product , or will we be getting a taste sooner than we think? Especially for those who have completed Rise of the Warrior, we are all chomping at the bit. It would make more sense to release that demo either this week or next to really generate some excitement for the final game, but cutting it too close to the end of the month may detract people a little. So how about it , Just--Tank, can you reveal a little more regarding this matter or are you "Going to hide behind the skirts of Athena" as Kratos puts it?!
Spoiler

Message 1 of 30 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: Just--Tank I am calling you out

Feb 4, 2013

Patience is not one your virtues is it warrior?  In any case I do believe the SP demo is coming out the middle ish of this month and I would anticipate maybe a fuller MP demo in the same time frame.

Message 2 of 30 (385 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
415 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

When you say "longer demo"...

We just released the first 30-minutes of the Single-Player campaign, I am hoping you watched this. We're not going to be releasing anything longer than that before launch, let alone of that significance. We do have some further gameplay reveals, but we don't want to spoil. I would hope this 30-minutes whets your appetite enough, as we promised, but we're not going to spoil much further.

Second, regarding our upcoming single-player demo, Rise of the Warrior's winning team(s) will get early access to the SP demo. I have stated on Twitter and elsewhere that our SP demo will be a similar portion to what you've seen in the first 30-mins. The proof is in the pudding (your hands), not in the video (even though you get a real bad-**bleep** sense).

The release of the demo is not announced yet, but it will be within enough time before launch. You can make some educated smart guesses from there. We will announce the date when we are ready, and we don't have much time left, so expect that to be soon.

Thanks for calling me out, any time.

Cheers,

Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 3 of 30 (370 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Dumb thread.....and why would there be a fuller mp demo ????

Message 4 of 30 (362 Views)
0 Likes
SIEA
415 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Not sure what he is referring to as "longer demo", but hence, life goes on, lets do this!

-Tank

Follow me @Just_Tank and @SonySantaMonica

Every day is community day!
Message 5 of 30 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Feb 4, 2013

lol neither do I. Hey Tank I dont know if this was said but is the single player demo going to be the same as E3?

Message 6 of 30 (349 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 4, 2013
i hope everyone get it at one time cuz it is not fair for the troyans they are outnumber hard so theres nothing they can do to even win if they wanted to
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 7 of 30 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Sorry Just--Tank......allow me to clarify. What I  am referring to is  will the demo you release be the first 30 minutes we have seen (or some variation of it) or an extended version of the e3 demo? I have the total recall disc demo, and while nice to have it was really short. I would love to play the first 30 or some variation of it.

I guess I should have clarified, sorry for the confusion.

Message 8 of 30 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

gaul 51xx......If it's so dumb do not answer it or read for that matter.

Message 9 of 30 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Feb 4, 2013

gaul51xx wrote:

.....and why would there be a fuller mp demo ????

wishful thinking on my part.

Message 10 of 30 (301 Views)
0 Likes