Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 16 2013
By: Daddy_Warrbucks First Son 25 posts

I'm done

22 replies 1473 views Edited Mar 16, 2013
I had such high hopes for this game I pre ordered the collectors edition. After only being able to level to lv 8 in 3 days of playing multiplayer due to "the host" and beating the story line witch was the worst of all the games. I am disappointed to say the least and sorry I wasted my money. If you haven't bought this game don't! Save some money and just play the old games or gamefly it don't waste the money. I have been playing since the first god of war came out. Sorry to say this game killed the franchise. Good thing it's your last game. Should have ended with 3.
Message 1 of 23 (1,473 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Re: I'm done

Mar 16, 2013
Who said it's their last? and this game isn't near as bad as you're making it out to be. The only issues are the sound and the server issues. A few bugs in the story, that's all. The story itself doesn't suck, and in my opinion is better than COO and possibly tied with GoW 2, which is possibly my favorite of them all. I really don't see why so many people get bent out of shape over this game. It's great, get over it, well worth the $60.
Message 2 of 23 (1,469 Views)
First Son
25 posts

Mar 16, 2013
60 maybe but I paid over 100. The idea for online is cool but the execution was poor. I hated the story just my opinion.
Message 3 of 23 (1,464 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Yeah, I can see how a lot of people hate the multiplayer. I have a blast with friends on it, but that's when it's working... As for the story, I loved it. It seemed weird, what with you not really seeing much of the Gods and all that, and not ripping their heads off. After beating it, and playing multiplayer, I'd still go back and drop more on it, I wanted that statue. : (
Message 4 of 23 (1,446 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
48 posts

Mar 16, 2013

the story great i dnt understand why people complain so much yea it got a couple promblem here or there but still awesome like the rest of the gow series and multiplayer fantastic people who can get kill online alwasy complain bout it because it not like call of duty u just can sit there and camp it str8 in ur face combat it definetly worth 60 bucks and yea i definetly think there another god of war in there sleeve because when u go online u see kratos at the begining of the game when ur champion ask for the god help so maybe he be the new character and also u the whole part when u see tha champion chain up in the story 

Message 5 of 23 (1,439 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Mar 16, 2013
The champion being there was a quick tie in to the multiplayer, and for that reason only I'm almost certain. However, a lot of people think the cistern portrait could be hinting at a new GoW game, and hopefully it is. I love Ascension, and I certainly want to see them continue to make these games, but possibly with a new hero, as Kratos has done his round.
Message 6 of 23 (1,433 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Mar 16, 2013
I liked the straight go after the gods just my opinion is all. Don't get me wrong i kick **bleep** online action advent games are bread and butter for gaming. The fact that I can't seem to level do to lost connection to host is frustrating and idk about everyone else speaking for myself I play games to have fun not to be frustrated. So I put this game down I beat it I'm good.
Message 7 of 23 (1,431 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Mar 16, 2013
I almost didn't get this one after 3 (which was a huge let down for me), especially after they shoehorned MP into it but I just got to Delos and it's pretty good so far. Haven't even activated my online pass for MP yet, but the beta wasn't bad. If you paid over $100 for it though, you did kinda get ripped off. I pre-ordered the CE from Gamestop for $80. Standard edition was $60 and the bonuses are worth the extra $20.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 8 of 23 (692 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Where did you pay $100 for the game? All retail stores had it for sale at $79.99.
Message 9 of 23 (664 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Haven't had a single issue with MP outside of host migration issues....where the hell DID you pay for it? $100? I'd be **bleep** too, I paid $70 for my collector's edition and I'm happy with my purchase.

Message 10 of 23 (652 Views)
0 Likes