Highlighted
May 29 2013
By: Jakob98 Hekseville Citizen 309 posts

I have my stats back after losing them to 1.06, here's how I did it.

3 replies 108 views Edited May 29, 2013

Hey all. I just tried something while playing through a couple of rounds. I was thinking about how SSM said they couldn't retrieve the lost stats and characters and then it occured to me. Info for trophies and such is stored on Sony servers. I thought "I wonder if I go into view downloads and select my ORIGINAL Online code and reinstall it if it would work. Guess what, I got ALL 4 of my character stats back. ARES AT LEVEL 40, HADES AT 32, ZEUS AT 28 AND POSEIDON AT 4. All weapons, armors,unlocks and achievements are restored.

PLEASE LOG ON AND TRY IT...POST YOUR RESULTS HERE. IF THIS WORKS FOR ALL OF YOU THAT WOULD BE  FANTASTIC.

Message 1 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Re: I have my stats back after losing them to 1.06, here's how I did it.

May 29, 2013
PS If this fix sticks it seems I will have an extra online pass I will not need. I would like to see how many this fix works for before giving it away so if it works for at least 50 of you, I will give my rewarded season pass away FOR FREE.
Message 2 of 4 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

So did you use a different Online pass for patch 1.06?  If not it seems miraculous that all your stat/character info wasn't saved over even on the servers once the patch was applied.  

Anyways, good to know, thanks. 

Message 3 of 4 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

May 31, 2013

Gypsy has turned it over to the team to figure out how it happened. They know I was deleted, but somehow my stats are back and they cannot figure it out.

No I did not use a different pass.

Message 4 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes