Apr 21 2013
By: Galibis I Only Post Everything 997 posts

Helios for 5 God and a new Champion whit it

11 replies 599 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

Come on Helios for 5 God and a new Champion whit it some one whit hair  and a face the dont scream bathroom 

photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 1 of 12 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11800 posts

Re: Helios for 5 God and a new Champion whit it

Apr 21, 2013

^lol interesting thought

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 12 (555 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11152 posts

Apr 21, 2013

My guess is that it will probably be Athena.  It would make sense, since they are already using her brother.

Message 3 of 12 (549 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Apr 25, 2013
Not i hope no I have never like Athena for the love of everything the is holy no Athena Helios or Cronus
Message 4 of 12 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Apr 25, 2013
Helios is my fav God on creece and Cronus is cool to if they dont do Helios but i want them to do Helios
Message 5 of 12 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Apr 25, 2013
And a new champion Model will be nices to
Message 6 of 12 (484 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

May 27, 2013
It would prob be Athena . However Helios armor would be pretty cool
Message 7 of 12 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 27, 2013

I would be delighted to see a 5th anything-- It sort of needs to be an olympian God though---.. They smashed the Titans in the war!-- I will be happy whether its Apollo/Athena/Helios/Aphrodite/Hermes   or (is Nyx a olympian?)

I would be happy with any of these... Athena would be my first choice (since she is a huge roll in almost every GoW game to Kratos) , Helios 2nd, Apollo 3rd, Artemis 4th, Hermes 5th, Aphrodite  6th and last (just don't see how they could make powers for her and make it *not cheesy*)    then after that I would pick Nyx or Morpheus because I'm not sure if even Apollo or Nyx  or Morpheus are Olympian Gods-- My greek myth sucks-- I know they are all greek gods however....  The only reason Apollo makes my list after Helios (Even though Helios is technically a Titan turned Olympic God)  Because they have similar descriptions in greek myth from what I have read and Apollo also has a Huge roll in Ascension--- It would be cool to hear his voice/ SSM to give him a personality like we have seen with all the other Gods....  We also use Apollo's Bow in GoW 3.. and I think some moves that Kratos gets with various blades are named after him as well.  Would def rather see Helios than Apollo simply because He has a bigger roll in the series than apollo-- a way bigger roll :-)

Message 8 of 12 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1346 posts

May 27, 2013

If they went the Titan route--- which I am not too fond of-- I feel like they would have to make it Gaia / Atlas.. simply because all of the others in the series abilities are too similar... for instance zeus= lightning and Cronos= lightning (sorta I think?)  THen there is the Ice titan in the cave in GoW 2 (Typhon) = ice and wind---but Poseidon= Ice and has whirlwinds  , The Fire titan in Ghost of Sparta--- umm-- damnit the names are slipping me tonight well Ares= fire... and then there is Atlas who is really the only other Titan I can think of who has a big enough role in the series and in honor of the guy who died and did his Voice.. Micheal Duncan Clark?? *I think*??  The big dude from Green mile.  Well you could think of Atlas as fire-- but if they put him in... they could make that hammer exclusive to him and make him *earth*.... it is really the only element that is missing.  We have Fire, Soul, Lightning, Water/Ice/Wind, *I guess Typhon would be my third choice since Poseidon is mainly Ice/water with a tad of wind*  but we just dont have anything *earth* really.. They could do some very cool stuff with this.  Just like they did with the Atlas hammer-- Amazing...  as for what he would enable you to do-- well...  we have The Warrior  phys dmg for Ares, Stealth/Well balanced for Hades, Huge physical dmg sponge/Healer (Poseidon)  and Huge Elemental Dmg or Mage (Zeus)  So the only thing I can really think of is to make the titan-- very different--- Maybe... More HEALTH than anyone else-- like alot more--- like 95 base or 100.  Not sure what you could do with it but I'm sure there would be plenty to make him be alot different from the Gods.  Maybe well balanced like Hades except in different areas like-- more phys resist and less elemental power than Hades.. no cool down items-- no stealth type things-- more protective things like a Rock wall (magic) that people have to tear down to get through like the walls u put up in troy with the mirrors etc.

Message 9 of 12 (412 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

May 28, 2013

crackle Helios can Be  both if they go whit a titan guess what HELIOS IS A TITAN if they go whit a God guess what he is a God a PRIMAL GOD not like Zeus  hades and them more on the level of TITAN GODS  wish is what Zeus dad and mom is  So they can do it and hes armor will look beasty I hope we get more love and   i hope they reverse this  1.07 nerf on spears and stop fuking whit stuff they dont have to toch  And a new champion whit a nices Poseidon level BEARD  be nices if it was the same Beard  he have  I will say Zeus beard but hes  Beard is to **bleep** big  so it wont  go whit some of the armor  helmet where poseidons Beard is perfect 

photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 10 of 12 (378 Views)
0 Likes