Sackboy
453 posts

Re: God of War Signature Contest March 2013

Mar 2, 2013

OK so I hope it's good enough

Every image is a separate one and those 2 brutal kills animations are actually me making them :smileyvery-happy: (Beta)

Too bad you cant see the details on my nicknale cause it was also made by my handly

MyNickname

OK so hera I go:

Username: Carrioner

Signature URL: http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu52/Kru93r/GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg

Signature image (150x500)

GoW MY SIGNATURE.jpg

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (592 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Mar 5, 2013

DJMadCow wrote:

Cool contest. Not really that experienced with making signatures, but thought I would give this a try. Here's my entry (the dimensions are a bit larger than what was recommended; if it's not okay I'll try to fix it somehow).

contest sig final.jpg

URL http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/98137i06BD585EA8899AED/image-size/l...

Username - DJMadCow

Looking forward to seeing others designs too!

Hey SweetPoison13,

Just wanted to make sure the dimensions for my contest sig entry are alright. As you can see above, it's a bit larger than the 500x150 suggestion, but I thought that was more of a tip than a steadfast rule.

I assume that since no one contacted me, the submission is fine. Don't want to get disqualified and wanted to give myself enough time to fix it if things need to be changed, so I thought I'd bring this up now. Please let me know if the submission is fine as is or if the size needs to be adjusted. Thx!

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (522 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11025 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 6, 2013

DJMadCow wrote:

Hey SweetPoison13,

Just wanted to make sure the dimensions for my contest sig entry are alright. As you can see above, it's a bit larger than the 500x150 suggestion, but I thought that was more of a tip than a steadfast rule.

I assume that since no one contacted me, the submission is fine. Don't want to get disqualified and wanted to give myself enough time to fix it if things need to be changed, so I thought I'd bring this up now. Please let me know if the submission is fine as is or if the size needs to be adjusted. Thx!

The 500px by 150px dimensions are guidelines. The rules and regulations ask you to try and work within them. It would be nice if everyone could create signatures with those dimensions in mind but making signatures a little bit bigger will not disqualify you from this signature contest. Excellent submissions, everyone!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (512 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Mar 7, 2013

LENNUJ     

click the image to see my simple God of War Collection :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (472 Views)
Wastelander
630 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013
Sorry this playstation forum took my HTML and all my rich text editing bar. :smileysad: well good luck.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (439 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18341 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 18, 2013

Throughout history many -from men to gods- have honored Lord Kratos.  Legend says that skilled Spartans, not just in the art of war but in the arts, came together to honor Kratos as a living testament of the capabilities of a mortal. A painting & three steel plates were created. When these were placed in the Temple of Kratos, for he was pleased, Lord Kratos blessed them with an ever burning  flame. The plates "Omega," "Man" & "Legend" now forever emanating flames but the steel never melts. The painting now on fire but never fully burning nor producing smoke. All of these signs serving as an example of Lord Kratos' "Will" & "Power" to withstand the burden of doing what must be done. The Man, The Legend, Kratos.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (340 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11025 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Nice signatures, everyone! This is just a reminder that your God of War entries are due on Saturday, March 23rd at 11:59 PM Pacific.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
453 posts

Mar 21, 2013

can't wait for the results

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (261 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11025 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 25, 2013

The poll for this month’s God of War signature contest is up and running! I am no longer accepting entries for March. Be sure to look out for other signature contests in the forums if you would like to participate and good luck to our participants! The winner will be announced next week.

If you cannot find the poll on the right side of the God of War: Ascension General Discussion section then you will need to scroll down the page because the Announcements and Private Messages widgets are burying the Polls widget right now. I'm not sure if the situation will change.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (193 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11025 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Top Choice: GOW71's Entry (27%)

March2013_GOWA_GOW71_HOF.png

Xuchilbara’s Entry

Votes: 3

TheGremlinKlown’s Entry

Votes: 0

DJMadCow’s Entry

Votes: 1

Carrioner’s Entry

GOW71's Entry

Votes: 4

Blueobelisk’s Entry

Votes: 1

LENNUJ’s Entry

Congratulations, GOW71! You have won the God of War Signature Contest for March 2013.

You will be able to sport our special "Blades of Chaos" forum rank for one month.

NOTE: It might take a while for the rank change to take effect. Please be patient.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (153 Views)