Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Re: God of War Multiplayer

May 26, 2012

An agreeable sentiment.  Any ideas of what you might want for the SP?  Perhaps thoughts on past entries (likes/dislikes) to share in the thread for that sort of thing?  There is also a MP topic for ideas regarding it (though I'm unlikely to get involved in it much).

Message 11 of 25 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4793 posts

May 26, 2012

I wouldn't mind adding you for some multiplayer action. FreshRevenge against GodModeGod, Dun Dun Dun! It would be Epic. Me ripping you apart like a ragdoll toy thing!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 12 of 25 (191 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
24785 posts

May 26, 2012

It's Ne1 and it was supposed to be a joke because the picture looks like a pre-op TV. That's a MAN Baby!!!

Message 13 of 25 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4793 posts

May 27, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

No One: Come now.  Don't be coy.

Fresh: >the matter

Consider the terms of the service you're using.

Let's consider the nature of the game we are talking about? My picture is no where near offensive. Yet if showing Helious Head rip off is justifiable? Because it is in the game?

>offensive to me

Don't go getting 'fresh' with me.  You should be thanking me for pointing out your error.  Were I allowed to, I'd have shown you lot horrors ages ago.  The terms forbid me to do such things.

There were no such errors in my post. I know my limits! No one wants to see your mother in a G String anyhow! Thank goodness for TOS we all be blind from those pictures.

>female character

If you had been paying attention at all (or considered carefully the situation as it is), they don't want to do extra work with the engine, animations, etc.  They WILL rig everything to fit the Kratos model just as in GoWII (where Athena was fit for that body in ways that were somewhat odd looking *VA aside*).

This is a lazy mans excuse. When did they say they didn't want to the extra work on making a female character?

It was more obvious this would be the case with GoWIII.  They specifically mentioned why they wouldn't do females in MP and this carries over to why they likely won't try to do it in SP either.

there is still time to change this direction, don't be stuck on what they said now!

>most guys prefer using females

*glove slap*

Absolutely unacceptable behavior.

>Mass Effect

What you do in your dating sim (read: "I want to be the little girl!") is your business.  This is not some shallow shooter that talks for days.  Also, pick your poison (red, blue or green).

Oh you are one of those insecure guys that can't be the female in a game. Hmm not a shooter really but a RPG, I know I HATE THE ENDING!

NOTE: Goldhawk made his thread specifically for MP to prevent a multitude of these covering the board.

Tony: >wouldn't mind

Nor I.  Problem being that she would likely look very odd (more so than in GoWII even).  As a repeat, the likelihood is very low.

Message 14 of 25 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

May 27, 2012

FreshRevenge: >ripping me apart

You're quite confident for a non-vet.  How do you imagine you would hold up against the challenge runs, champ?

>the nature of the game

Objection.  Irrelevant point.  Terms supercede this.  Argue about it elsewhere with one who has any sort of sway with it.  I'm only pointing it out as it may have been something you hadn't considered.

>violence versus nudity

The nudity from the game would barely even get a pass here.  Nevermind what isn't (real).  Try posting a real snuff image regarding violence getting a pass in vidya.  I'll wait.

>know limits

So you say anway.

>mother in a G string

Now, now.  Don't go getting too feisty.  You might forget your limitations.  Mind your emotions when dealing with text.

NOTE: Your wording is awkward.  Consider revision.

>lazy excuse

I agree.  And it's something you should take up with them on their beloved social networking sites.  Twitter and Facebook namely.  Have at that, by all means.

>when

Do keep up.  That you haven't paid close attention is no burden I need shoulder for you.  Refer back to old intereviews (written and video cases).  They had the exact same response to all the requests for special sub-weapon QTE and grab kills.  It is why I wasn't surprised they would use MP elements for SP and vice-versa.

>don't be stuck on what they said

If only I could simply will away some of their stated decisions.  To reverse them.  If only...

>insecure

A strange way to put it.  The canned retort being to call you 'beta', 'forever alone', etc. in having opted to be the 'waifu', friend.  You know it is not accepted behavior outside the JRPG scene.  Don't expect others to approve in your doing this in those or other video games.  Some things are simply riduculed openly by the majority and this one.  As a fan of this, you should be more secure in having it called out on.

>an RPG

Not a very good one, I'm sure the RPG purists would say.  Not a good shooter either.  Not much of a video game.  Lovely dating sim, yes?  Though, it dicks around too much, restricts the harem route, opts to just talk for days, etc.  At least Dark Souls knows to keep its damn mouth shut (unlike Skyrim).  If I care about the lore, I'll look into it.  I certainly don't want to have NPCs jabbering for more time than I get to play.  But then, this is the Action player's mindset.  Get back to gameplay (in a video game).

>hate the ending

Most do.  Fans and non-fans.  Though I have no respect for it as a game, I could see clear effort in the story up until the ending.  I'm just glad not to be a fan or I might have been somewhat upset about the blunder.

Anyone: >pre-op

Chyna as She-Hulk?

Message 15 of 25 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4793 posts

May 27, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

FreshRevenge: >ripping me apart

You're quite confident for a non-vet.  How do you imagine you would hold up against the challenge runs, champ?

I think you made a typo here I think it meant Challenge runs, chimp?

>the nature of the game

Objection.  Irrelevant point.  Terms supercede this.  Argue about it elsewhere with one who has any sort of sway with it.  I'm only pointing it out as it may have been something you hadn't considered.

>violence versus nudity

The nudity from the game would barely even get a pass here.  Nevermind what isn't (real).  Try posting a real snuff image regarding violence getting a pass in vidya.  I'll wait.

Now why would I post a snuff image? You just think that was my intention but you are far from the Tree of Knowlege.

>know limits

So you say anway.

I will say it again!

>mother in a G string

Now, now.  Don't go getting too feisty.  You might forget your limitations.  Mind your emotions when dealing with text.

NOTE: Your wording is awkward.  Consider revision.

for someone that has a awkward way of writing or replying, you actually tell me I have a weird way of writing?  I will allow you to think about that as you look at all of your posts and look at the other posts from other users.

>lazy excuse

I agree.  And it's something you should take up with them on their beloved social networking sites.  Twitter and Facebook namely.  Have at that, by all means.

>when

Do keep up.  That you haven't paid close attention is no burden I need shoulder for you.  Refer back to old intereviews (written and video cases).  They had the exact same response to all the requests for special sub-weapon QTE and grab kills.  It is why I wasn't surprised they would use MP elements for SP and vice-versa.

>don't be stuck on what they said

If only I could simply will away some of their stated decisions.  To reverse them.  If only...

>insecure

A strange way to put it.  The canned retort being to call you 'beta', 'forever alone', etc. in having opted to be the 'waifu', friend.  You know it is not accepted behavior outside the JRPG scene.  Don't expect others to approve in your doing this in those or other video games.  Some things are simply riduculed openly by the majority and this one.  As a fan of this, you should be more secure in having it called out on.

Why should you or I worry what others think? Well it's like the guy playing the female character rediculing the guy who uses the female character? Trying to prove he is still a man! Everyone will eventually come out the closet!

>an RPG

Not a very good one, I'm sure the RPG purists would say.  Not a good shooter either.  Not much of a video game.  Lovely dating sim, yes?  Though, it ***** around too much, restricts the harem route, opts to just talk for days, etc.  At least Dark Souls knows to keep its **** mouth shut (unlike Skyrim).  If I care about the lore, I'll look into it.  I certainly don't want to have NPCs jabbering for more time than I get to play.  But then, this is the Action player's mindset.  Get back to gameplay (in a video game).

I quess you didn't hear Mordin sing, it's fantastic! Or see Shepard push a mercinary off a skyscraper?

>hate the ending

Most do.  Fans and non-fans.  Though I have no respect for it as a game, I could see clear effort in the story up until the ending.  I'm just glad not to be a fan or I might have been somewhat upset about the blunder.

Anyone: >pre-op

Chyna as She-Hulk?

Message 16 of 25 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

May 27, 2012

Yeah, I'm very excited. 

SSM has made some REALLY amazing GoW SPs, and now that they're doing MP and this is one of Sony's babies, I think this is going to be a great game.

Hopefully Sony doesn't push them too much, and lets the company do what they do best. 

Message 17 of 25 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

May 29, 2012

Fresh: >typo

You forgot to seperate your sentences with punctuation.

>Challenge

>C

No.

>chimp

Such hard words.  But I'll soldier on.

>far from the Tree of Knowledge

The farther the better, my boy.  That is not a 'good place' to be.  You could have done better with this statement.

>why post such an image

Why, indeed.

This aside, Kratos does worse in the game.  What's the harm in it?

>say it again

By all means.  You can say it up and down and yet still there is that picture to make a falsehood of the statement.

>not starting a sentence with a capital

My, my.

>for someone who

Uses a particular format that is well established elsewhere.  That you're less "cultured" is no fault of my own.

>weird way of writing

Rather, that you do so with awkward structure.  Were it spoken, it would come off, at times, as that of a non-native speaker (to be perfectly blunt).  But this is not uncommon on the internet.

>other posts from others

I look great by comparison.  Much better presentation, less grammatical errors, fewer typos, etc.  Clear effort.  No smilies or alt. font to speak of.  A spot of class, you could say.

>why worry

A fine question.  Why does it concern you if I don't approve of your being into roleplaying as the little girl, being a casual, etc.?  I'm just some fine gentleman on the internet.

>come out of the closet

Something to share, champ?

>not gameplay cases

NOPE.jpg

GoldHawk: Time will tell. That and the vets when we get our mits on it.

Message 18 of 25 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
865 posts

May 31, 2012

Apparently we're going to be able to choose certain type of weapon classes depending on what god we choose to align oursleves with. We're going to be able to choose between Zeus, Poseidon, Ares and I believe Hades but I'm not sure of that one. And it's not any specific characters because they're afraid of having 8 Deimos' running around.

Message 19 of 25 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Jun 1, 2012

>8 Deimos

>Deimos

Their fears were with Kratos.  Not the abomination.

Message 20 of 25 (191 Views)
0 Likes