Highlighted
May 26 2012
By: FreshRevenge Treasure Hunter 4797 posts

God of War MP Tagteam

3 replies 110 views Edited May 26, 2012

I know there is all this talk about Multiplayer in God of War nowadays but the more I think about I think it would be a nice addition.

My only problem with multiplayer anything is the people that you end up playing with at times. I mean the little kids that are 13 or 14 years old that shouldn't be playing a mature game that has ultra violence and nudity here and there. Whining and complaining and spammming one move over and over again that kills any mood to stop playing the game.

So I am taking names who will want to play multiplayer but won't be annoying as hell. I have a few contenders in mind but if you feel you can play a few rounds without resetting the game or exiting the game because you are losing than I will add you if you are game for total annialiation! All in good fun of course. It doesn't make it fun if I kill you, if you are not having fun while dying on my behalf!

Thanks

FreshRevenge!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: God of War MP Tagteam

May 27, 2012

Well honestly, kids that have this game only have it because of their parents.  There should be a mute button, which I may or may not have suggested in my thread. 

As for partying up, I might be doing so.  If this MP is good, I'll be wanting to form a dream team to take down everyone I see.  I could potentially be on the list, don't really know yet. 

Message 2 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

May 29, 2012

This talk is more appropriate in the MP ideas thread (made for just this sort of thing *prevent multiple topics*).  But I've noted this before.

>emoticon

*glove slap*

Terrible.  As if the exclamation marks and alt. font wasn't enough.

~This bit of fun aside, how about we get down to business with some challenge runs?

Message 3 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

May 29, 2012

Vets have very different plans for their 'dream teams'. *hohoho*

Message 4 of 4 (110 Views)
0 Likes