Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Re: God of War IV idea

Feb 4, 2013

I would still love for GOW 1, 2, CoO and GoS to be remade with the new engine or all remade on the PS4. It would be really cool.

However I like the GOW 1 and 2 Cut-Scenes and I wish Kratos would look more like that.

photo GOWsignature_zps3e9f70f3.png
Message 21 of 36 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Seems I still have to go over all this and get caught up with MustafaEl-Deeb's run coverage. My day was wasted on nonsense. Perhaps I'll have time upon waking to attend at least to Deeb. Shouldn't take long to cover early parts of a GoWIII VH NUR+. Not much to it.
Message 22 of 36 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Noooooooooooooooooo!!! **bleep** that would just kill the franchise !! kratos has nothing to do with roman or whatever gods, just GREEK. Instead, Santa Monica should after finishing with god of war make a new game similiar to GOW (gameplay, mechanics and graphics) but under different name and a different hero with a new story that has nothing to do with kratos .... they could go on to other myths such as ASIAN Gods or ROMAN like u said.

Anyways, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Santa Monica don't use the go of war title for something other than kratos and his journey, and PLEASE don't take kratos to another mythology or culture other than the GREEK.

Sincerly.

A God of War Gamer since 2005

Message 23 of 36 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Could be done just as well. I'm kind of tired of everything having to be about Kratos. The MP is such a fresh experience.

But it's not like I'm trying to assassinate the franchise, this idea mostly came from David Jaffe.
Message 24 of 36 (121 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 3, 2013

It would also be cool if there was some plot twist in there that is totally unexpected and blows your mind like the whole the new protagonist found kratos' chains that is a really good idea and a good reason for everyone to BELIEVE that he is dead but remember after zeus died the blades were released from kratos so I was thinking in your story instead of soldiers or other reinforcements showing up kratos shows up and destroys them all and saves the new protagonist and they both go on the mission to destroy athenas ghost form and kill all Roman gods in the process. Just thought that a plot twist like that would be amazing to add so in my addition with kratos still being alive you have also noted that the new protagonist is a decendant of kratos so all of kratos' family wont be gone which is why both of them will take them out together because this is the only family kratos will have left and he wont let any gods kill anymore of his family it wont matter to him if they are Roman gods, Egyptian Gods. Then to mess some stuff up even more in the story line this could all be a vision by athena after the credits of GOW 3 so she goes back to the spot where kratos stabbed himself and she discovers his body is gone and so begins the new trilogy.

Message 25 of 36 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Mar 4, 2013
Majestic: >Roman
They're the Greek gods, with their 'power levels' shifted around, names changed, some alternate tellings of the myths, extra characters added, etc. We already have one in GoW:A.

>GOW
Gears?

>Asian
Not very specific. We talking the **bleep** worshiping cases of Japan? Because that might be rated AO.

Goldhawk: >fresh experience
It doesn't belong with GoW. It needs to split off. It's a leech on the name. If it cannot survive on its own, it doesn't deserve to exist.

>idea from Jaffe
He's become foolish in his age as with the extra mythology route (polytheism becoming monotheism). It was better he stay uninvolved beyond GoW1.
Message 26 of 36 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11799 posts

Mar 4, 2013

What Japanese religious beliefs are you referring to?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 36 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013
Message 28 of 36 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

How rooted homosexuality is in Japanese Culture?

The Spartans had homosexual relations that strengthened their bond on the battlefield.

Message 29 of 36 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5827 posts

Mar 4, 2013
>homosexual relations
So says the Athenians. Enemies of Sparta. Bitter enemies.

>how rooted homosexuality
Something of an awkward way to word it. As for the question, you tell me. Look into that, won't you? Seems the purpose is fertility. Not too much of that for such relations as what you speak of.
Message 30 of 36 (50 Views)
0 Likes