Fender Bender
3841 posts

Re: God of War: Ascension

Apr 19, 2012

Kratos276 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

Honestly I'm having mixed emotions about this at the moment. Negative and positive...not enough for me to move in on it though..

It's strange at the moment I'm mostly excited because it gives me a reason to talk about GoW more and because I'm wondering who will return to the forums. Strange reasons probably lol.

18V Sig

LIke me?

>
Message 21 of 33 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Apr 19, 2012

So begins the return of the fair weather fans and casuals.  I suppose this should keep me busy.  Maybe some new prospective runners in the future.  How nice.

Message 22 of 33 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Apr 19, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

So begins the return of the fair weather fans and casuals.  I suppose this should keep me busy.  Maybe some new prospective runners in the future.  How nice.

GodModeGOD

Actually I frequented these forums once upon a time.  I just got busy...I'm have a 1 1/2 year old daughter now and a son on the way, just with work and all that shit, I don't have time to frequent forums anymore.  I'm just hear to see what people think about GOW Ascension.

>
Message 23 of 33 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Apr 19, 2012

^How nice for you.  Still a casual, but I can see to that when you're quite ready.  I'm not interested in excuses.

>GOW

Gears has a new game too?

Message 24 of 33 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Apr 19, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

^How nice for you.  Still a casual, but I can see to that when you're quite ready.  I'm not interested in excuses.

>GOW

Gears has a new game too?

GodModeGOD

Ok fine I'm a "casual".  Whatever floats your boat bud. I'm not interested in arguing with an apparent forum elitist who apparently thinks he owns the place.  I remember you from when I was here before, I didn't care for you then and I can see I am not going to care for you now.

>
Message 25 of 33 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4793 posts

Apr 19, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

this should be fun, reading GodmodeGod strange heiroglypics way of communicating with the rest of us. I just had to find the right Rosetta Stone program to match his linguistics!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 26 of 33 (152 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Apr 19, 2012

congrats to you on your expanding family! It's hard to have forum/game/alone time with kids, job, etc...but thankfully most of us on here have been gone for a period of time bc of the exact same reasons...and are back for the same reason as you! I happen to know that this "elitest, non casual, self proclaimed run guru" started posting on this particular forum LONG after I had joined the Spartan Army and he behaved in the exact way he still does from post 1...being here daily doesn't make you a more loyal fan, and being absent doesn't make you an unloyal fan either. I'm gonna sit down and play some of the collection tomorrow just to scratch this new itch called Ascension. You?

Photobucket
Message 27 of 33 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Apr 19, 2012

AID: >fine

Nothing fine about that.

>boat bud

What's this?  Or should there have been a comma in here somewhere?

>not interested

Your actions and your words are not in agreement.  How strange.

>owns the place

Only because my peers among vets have even less faith in the place than I do.  I'm not willing to give up on 'her'.  Even despite the prevalance of casual mindsets among the 'ranks'.

Fresh: >GodmodeGod

Call me "GMG", old friend.  It is shorter.

>way of speaking

You act like you're not familiar with this.  How curious.

Tool: >long after

I existed in the original board for GoW.  I've been around for a long time.  That you've only had the pleasure for a few years is a shame we can move on from (one day at time).

>daily

Who said anything about that?  I respect quality of play above all else.  Be it speed, testing, glitching or challenges.

>Collection

Oh?  Run progress at last.  To remind myself, what is the highest setting you've cleared for each entry (along with the challenges I should hope)?

NOTE: Regarding 'family men', Franchise has a wife and son (a little one year old) and yet he's defeated the VH PAIN Clones, PAIN+ Translator, etc.  He isn't making excuses and he rose to my challenge (becoming a fine student and peer to myself).  What exactly holds you lot back?  Fear?  One of you noted as much.  I forget the name.  Probably one of the many going by 'kratos'.

Message 28 of 33 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Apr 19, 2012

w8ing4march wrote:

congrats to you on your expanding family! It's hard to have forum/game/alone time with kids, job, etc...but thankfully most of us on here have been gone for a period of time bc of the exact same reasons...and are back for the same reason as you! I happen to know that this "elitest, non casual, self proclaimed run guru" started posting on this particular forum LONG after I had joined the Spartan Army and he behaved in the exact way he still does from post 1...being here daily doesn't make you a more loyal fan, and being absent doesn't make you an unloyal fan either. I'm gonna sit down and play some of the collection tomorrow just to scratch this new itch called Ascension. You?

Photobucket

Thank you .  I'm just going to ignore the elitist attitude that is prevalent on these forums.  I have no popped in a GoW title in quite some time.  Been playing other games.  I've been playing the hell out of Battlefield 3 lately lol.

>
Message 29 of 33 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Apr 19, 2012

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

Kratos276 wrote:

QCVic wrote:

Honestly I'm having mixed emotions about this at the moment. Negative and positive...not enough for me to move in on it though..

It's strange at the moment I'm mostly excited because it gives me a reason to talk about GoW more and because I'm wondering who will return to the forums. Strange reasons probably lol.

18V Sig

LIke me?

>

haha yup, now we just need ObsessedGeorge, Buffa1o_42, dbzgengsta, StrenghtPower, commanderlewis, and Bearded_Warrior (with all his beardy-ness) and it will be like a family reunion

18V Sig
Message 30 of 33 (152 Views)
0 Likes