Apr 22 2013
By: Layfon_CSR17 First Son 2 posts

God of War: Ascension (Using just Blades of Chaos)

6 replies 2028 views Edited Apr 22, 2013

I am playing through God of War: Ascension, and I want to know how you are able to use just the Blades of Chaos by themselves (without the elemental add-ons)?  I upgrade the blades and get the new moves, but because of the elemental add-ons I am not not able to access the Blades of Chaos with the elemental add-on moves.  For example, triangle, triangle, triangle.  Will there be a patch to fix this problem so you are able to use the Blades of Chaos without the elemental add-ons?

Message 1 of 7 (2,028 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Re: God of War: Ascension (Using just Blades of Chaos)

Apr 22, 2013

You cant. Once u get the elemental add-ons u have to use them.

Message 2 of 7 (2,021 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1944 posts

Apr 22, 2013

You cant remove the elemental powers, and you must get the rage meter all the way up to use certain combos like triangle, triangle, triangle.

Message 3 of 7 (2,015 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2926 posts

Apr 22, 2013
That has nothing to do with the elements, it's the rage meter the moves are locked to. I don't see how you could think it was a glitch, unless you never read instructions/tips/hints/descriptions in-game.

Hades vs Kratos on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Message 4 of 7 (1,999 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9208 posts

Apr 22, 2013

Vampire_Damian wrote:
That has nothing to do with the elements, it's the rage meter the moves are locked to. I don't see how you could think it was a glitch, unless you never read instructions/tips/hints/descriptions in-game.

^^ This.  Most of the more powerful BoC combos are tied to having a full rage meter.

Message 5 of 7 (1,985 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I did read the instructions.  There was no idication from what I read that those moves would be linked to the rage meter.  I was only posting to see if anyone could give me some advice on it, not asking to rude responses.  I am sure you have been in the same situation once in your life.

Message 6 of 7 (1,974 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Dont worry about it bud i pic kthis game up last night and not everyone on this forum is like this guys up there some wont even say nothing so you lucky
Message 7 of 7 (1,941 Views)
0 Likes