I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Re: God of War 4 (Plot idea)

Jan 31, 2013
i still will play it killar silver haha i have gotten hook to this **bleep** games i starder playing this game like 30days ago and now i cant stop i dont like how kratos some how allways **bleep** win i mean why is he allways a marry sue is like that dude cant lose losing is not bad or needing help to win is not bad but him going again all the gods of Olimpia and winning is stray up bull **bleep** and it dont get Any more marry sue then that and now you telling me some how he Kill the GOD OF DEATH let me get this stray HE KILL GET IT KILL I MEAN KILL DEATH I MEAN DEATH GOPD OF DEATH THANATOS DEATH if you dont see how this devs really love to suck kratos **bleep** i think is about time he get hes **bleep** kick and need help i mean god him and zeus vs thanatos i can see them winning even know i really cant cuz base on greek mytho **bleep** THANATOS and hypnos are some of the real GODS Gods whit cap G of greek mytho other then Nyx and ereben and Chaos i dont see how can Any mortal or Inmmortal aka Olimpians take him on i guess kratos allways find a way of doing **bleep** that make no sense
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 21 of 24 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Gally: >kill Death
Thanatos got screwed. Erinys was a bastsardization of the Furies as one being (a made-up daughter of Thanatos). Now that we have the Furies, this is an even uglier mistake.

NOTE: Kratos was meant to become "Death" *Barlog's plan*. Jaffe wanted alternate mythos leading to monotheism. Stig...wanted to humanize Kratos and have him atone, forgive himself, etc. The sentimental downpour was killing me.

NOTE: Thanatos wasn't a big deal in Greek Myth. Nor was Charon. Even the Furies got dumped on. Nyx was as bad as it gets, but her kids weren't anything special to the proper gods (Olympians). They just didn't mess with them (not even Zeus dared) out of fear of their mother.

Silver: >brush up on Greek Myth
If you need some resources for that, I could look into it. The first place that comes to mind (that is still around) would be Theoi: http://www.theoi.com/

Recall that there are MANY versions of a given myth. Some were made long after the originals and by different people. Don't forget about how popular culture warps things further.

Look at Ares in GoW. He's clearly not the Greek Ares. He's more like Mars (Roman equivalent). Capable fighter.

This given with traits one in America might expect of the god of war (brutality, hardiness, bloodlust *mad*, etc.). This isn't the Ares who would get pimp slapped by his fellow gods.

>enjoy GoS
It has issues beyond the noted. Off-screen attacks, near zero tells (uncharacteristic of GoW), AI-on-player locks, nerfed to Hell collisions, magic set to Power % (bad for VH), enemy grabs set to Armor % (not balanced for VH), etc. A lot of CoO issues crop up too, but that's because of the system it is made for (limitations).
Message 22 of 24 (391 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

May 26, 2014

Well, this plot doesn't work very well because the reason Kratos killed himself was to release hope into the world so that humanity could use it to survive. Kratos wanted the world and humanity to remain. Aside from that it can't be "God of War 4" because ay E3 Santa Monica Studios stated that "God of War 3" was the final game in the trilogy. 

Message 23 of 24 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

May 30, 2014

>Kratos caring about people

A likely story.

Message 24 of 24 (313 Views)
0 Likes