Highlighted
Jan 13 2013
By: Black_Knight2009 First Son 2 posts

GoW:Ascension My Take

5 replies 128 views Edited Jan 13, 2013

My only complain with the Multiplayer Beta..heck,even most Multiplayer PvPs matches...There's always an disavantage with a gamer's level.If you're level 20 or higher,you don't need to be in an match,room or team where one or most are at lower levels(1-19) below you.That's unfair and truly cowardice.You need to be in an room or match with the exact level.(That'll truly make you a God of War)Seriously,make rooms/matches domains with level guidelines or resrictions.I hope the Devs make this happen in the final product.

Even scrap the idea of leeching off any higher-level PSN friend or team.There's no growth in having your hands held.Go out and grind and learn to progress with same level teammates or rivals.

The True Black Knight
Message 1 of 6 (128 Views)
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Re: GoW:Ascension My Take

Jan 14, 2013
all they need to do is make this matches base on rank 1-10 10-15 15-20 20-25 you get my point
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 2 of 6 (109 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 14, 2013
Yeah most definitely, but I'm pretty sure they will have this covered.
Message 3 of 6 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

After playing the beta, this my view of what to improve on the multiplayer side of game:

1 - First, buit-in friend invite, not found in the beta;

2 - Dedidated servers for each game type, with a room list of who is playing;

3 - Change the beta so that we experience the other gods;

4 - Experience gathered during beta playtime being transfered to the complete game upon release;

5 - As mentioned before in here, rank matches; meaning if you change your aliance, we should face other level one gamers.

That's what comes to my mind about the game, so far...

SEN id: yamicarlos

Message 4 of 6 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

- They are definitely working on improving matchmaking (one of their latest videos on youtube explains this)

- Friend invites will be available in the final game, not the beta

- We are only experiencing Ares and Zeus since they only need 2 classes to test and fix the game mechanics (any more and they will gain very limited information). Plus, its useless having played on all 4 gods and maxed them out in the beta.. why would we want to play the full game?

- Experience will not be transferred to the full game (and shouldn't be).  It seems as if they have given us more experience per match than we will be in the final game, so we can max out quickly and test all abilities

Message 5 of 6 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Agreed. I hope my progress doesn't transfer to the full release. Hades is my favourite Greek God; in mythology and in the God of War series. Not being able to choose him at the moment just greatens my excitement. They mentioned that the Party System doesn't need to be in the Beta because they are confident that it would work flawlessly by the time the game hits stores, which is good enough for me.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 6 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes