Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5519 posts

Re: GoW:SP ideas

May 23, 2012

>teammate issues

Save it for the MP thread. I can easily run you down the list of what you're forgetting (Ex: griefing).  That thread needs a bump and more ideas anyway.

>most MP levels from SP

They seem to want to imply it is slightly more original than SP ports, but they did not some shared resources in this regard.

>patient and not paranoid

It's hardly paranoid when you've been right each step of the way.  As for patience, I've been very forgiving and calm about this.

>nothing that can be done to stop it

Indeed.  Merely make the best of it and an example of it at once.  That's being positive in a way that suits me.

>support

I'm not about all that sort of thing.  I'm only interesting in seeing the product quality increase.  Thus the point of this thread.  SP.  Not MP defense.  The focus of the series is the topic at hand.  Have any ideas to share?

Message 11 of 75 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9672 posts

May 24, 2012

FreshRevenge wrote:

You know the only thing I hate about multiplayer is the fact you get paired with IDIOTS. Or you get stuck with a kid on his mic that by far SO ANNOYING. I really don't want to play with 7 other players unless they are people that I know and are mature.

I don't think they are doing MP to boost sales. I think most of multiplayer levels actually come from the single player game. I think fans need to just be patient and not so paranoid at this point. There is really nothing we can do to stop it but now we can help support the team that made these awesome games.

Photobucket

This doesn't happen 24/7 though, it does happen and that's why they need to put in a mute button.

Message 12 of 75 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5519 posts

May 24, 2012

More features to bump your thread about (mute feature, user vote kick, bans, etc.).  I'd happily discuss them there.  As for this one, SP ideas are desired specifically.

Message 13 of 75 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

May 24, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

More features to bump your thread about (mute feature, user vote kick, bans, etc.).  I'd happily discuss them there.  As for this one, SP ideas are desired specifically.

GodModeGOD

okay here is an idea for Single player that I would like to see. I would like to see a menu option to hide the HUD display. This way I am seeing the whole screen and it not having it hinder by the health meter. They have that for Assassins Creed.

Once I know the button layout I really don't need to see how much health I have.

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 14 of 75 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5519 posts

May 24, 2012

>HUD hiding

An option for this as well as one to make visible a HUD for foes (at least bosses) would be desirable.

>how much health

Part of the challenge is not knowing this for HP, MP, IP, RP, etc.  Hard to know where you stand with these mechanics without the HUD.  That would be a challenge in exchange for more immersion.  Dark Souls offers this.  It also has little life bars over foes while noting damage done to them (though not listing their total HP).

Your thoughts on various mechanics? Or maybe you would be more comfortable giving ideas for costumes/stats, possessions/urns, etc.?

Message 15 of 75 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4118 posts

May 26, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

>HUD hiding

An option for this as well as one to make visible a HUD for foes (at least bosses) would be desirable.

>how much health

Part of the challenge is not knowing this for HP, MP, IP, RP, etc.  Hard to know where you stand with these mechanics without the HUD.  That would be a challenge in exchange for more immersion.  Dark Souls offers this.  It also has little life bars over foes while noting damage done to them (though not listing their total HP).

Your thoughts on various mechanics? Or maybe you would be more comfortable giving ideas for costumes/stats, possessions/urns, etc.?

GodModeGOD

I am not fond of health meters over enemies for some reason. I think that they should have a way to indicate a enemies health condition in their appearance. Like having armor fall off or having physical marks that show that the enemy is about to die.

They can do this with Kratos as well. Have him limp or show tears in his body to show that any more strikes and Kratos will end up dying.

Some can suggest a heartbeat sound or vibration showing that Kratos is close to dying. Yet I feel that the onslaught of killing enemies gathering health orbs makes this seem irrelevant.

I am not sure if this was in your long post but adding the option of picking up weapons from fallen enemies. It really seems like if Kratos is going to be having the Blades of Chaos, the other weapons seem kinda of pointless? Since the blades are mostly the devasting weapons of choice!

photo 512d0aca-9476-4802-855d-3554158e2e5e_zps0b4ea223.jpg
Message 16 of 75 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5519 posts

May 27, 2012

>not that fond

Thus it being a toggle (default off) as with the HUD (default on).

>indicate in appearance

That's useless for my work.  Exact numbers are desired.  Abstract bars are the half-in/half-out approach that would just suffice.  Appearances are amusing, but a lot of unnecessary extra work much as with animations (special work for tired foes, special weapon kills, special spell kills, etc.).

It's a small request to have their values on display as an option that isn't on without having opted for it.  Tutorials default on and subtitles are off typically.  There's not much good reason not to have the option to display foe HP (at least for bosses) or turn off our HUD.  Rather than counting on the guides, it would be nice for the team to just give up the goods on ALL values and percentiles:

-All collision cases

-All grab cases

-All weapon attacks

-All relic moves

-All item attacks

-All spell hits

-All foe moves

-All foe resistances, HP amounts, etc.

-All costume stats

That would be a fantastic resource for the EXTRAS section.  Something worth referring back to.  Or even having it put into the select menu's many toggles (advanced info to load up).  They've already got the info.  May as well just share it rather than make me test for most of it or let the guides just give this and that (and present it wrong).

Not asking for tactics.  Wouldn't want their help with it anyway.  I know better than them or their testers (and that's a simple fact).  Most vets are as such.

It just speeds up the process to have critical info like this on hand.  It would be a great gesture towards their more hardcore players in the fanbase where MP is clearly not for us nor would be changes to further simplify the gameplay in SP while making it shorter.

>armor fall off

They've done as much in some cases.  Not too often though.

>on Kratos

Animation changes are not going to happen.  Bloody footprints and brief blad spatters on us was surprising enough.  As for cuts and such, I'm unsure we would get a good enough look at them anyway.  I'd be furious if they ever messed with our vision/hearing when near death.  And I say "furious" without at all exaggerating.

NOTE: It would be appropriate to make a Very Easy for ultra casuals where it is like Easy, but all resources actively refill when not used for a few seconds (just very slowly *regarding HP, MP, etc.*; perhaps 1 unit per second so 100 to 200 second refills).  Perhaps it auto-completes the QTEs by default as well.  These cases being examples from Bayonetta which did this and more to make the experience open to handicapped chaps (one arm and such).  Just so long as Very Hard remains pure, I'm okay with it.  Also, please put a trophy on VH to make people do it if they want a Plat.  It's not much to ask.  It also verifies they're not spineless as a 'fan'.

>heartbeat

That's the audio stuff that is plain annoying.  No suggestion of visual distortion.  Good.

>vibration

Bah.  I'd rather not, but I suppose at critical HP occassional use of this (toggle on/off) is acceptable.  Hell, if it is a toggle, you can have the audio and visual crap too.  Just don't default them as on.

>taking weapons of foes

It was something they toyed with in GoWIII and I did bring it up, but perhaps not in the suggestion section (in the evaluation section).  They saw it in Bayonetta (among other things) and liked the idea, but didn't fit it in.  But then, Bayonetta got it from PoP (Warrior Within).  The newer action game just made better use of them.  Even had a special unlockable weapon that could use almost all the forms/moves of the many cases we could pick up without the tool degrading as the case was for the tempoary weapons (Angel Arms).

Just looking at GoWIII (regarding enemy weapons, possible simple uses of them when Bayonetta's system is considered *two attacks with maybe a single string per case*, etc.):

NOTE: Regarding controls, square (light use), triangle (heavy use) and L3 *just to keep true to how Bayonetta did things* to drop the secondary weapon back on the ground.  All tools degrade at different rates, but normally 'heavy' uses will break the tool down quicker.  As for what may cause the weapon to drop, the settings should influence the change for damage kill drops, but otherwise grab kills would need to be your best bet (though not an absolute guarantee).  Again, just citing how Bayonetta does all this being that this is what they cited rather than Warrior Within's way of doing it.

NOTE2: I'd prefer these were NOT altered by difficult setting so they are as strong on Easy (or Very Easy if they make one) as they are on Very Hard (balanced for Normal).  The game should remember the quality of the tool and which we had beyond checkpoints (taking them with us), but not if we drop them on the ground *just like in Bayonetta*.

Centaur General (Spear/Flail) - Kratos isn't going to poledance or twirl the Spear like Bayonetta, so lets look at how the foe uses it.  Slaps, thrusting charge (mini-game grab) and fail overhead.  Two of these are worth considering.

Square - Spear slaps with 's,s,' (two hit) like what the enemy does to knock us away.  Maybe each of these hits (when they land *on one or more targets*) eats 1/4th of the meter while dealing decent damage (maybe 10 and 20 respectively).

Hold square (S) for a running thrust like their charge.  Probably not reasonable to suggest it have 'grab' properties with the rotation mini-game.  Wouldn't really want that.  Not suggesting we be able to change the course of the move once we start up the animation, but I certainly would not mind the option to stear it a bit with (L).  The idea with this is to bowl over a group of targets causing knockbacks or hit a large target multiple times.

The version offered by the spell case was 30 per hit and most would never know to use it for large targets (rare), much less manage to bring it along all the way to such a case, so it seems fair to say it needn't be much weaker than this. Being that many would cry foul if it didn't at least hit well with one case, I'll just go with 30 damage for one use that instantly destroys the weapon upon having used this option while limiting it to 4 hits per one target in a charge (you won't often land this outside the really big targets).

Comparing the two different attack types, two uses of 's,s' would be a potential ranging between 40-80 (depends on what hits land to degrade the weapon).  The held input can range from 30 to 120.  Both are only considering a single target and not the knockback collision potential for even more damage, ring-outs, etc.  Smart use of the secondary 'light' would pay off well against the likes of HCB or Skorpius while poor use of it would get you into trouble.

The very best potential for this would be to land three s2 hits to use 75% durability with 60 damage then use the "S" charge for 120 damage *if applicable*.  That would allow for getting 180 damage out of it before it breaks, but again... most would never really think that hard about how they swing these toys around.  40 damage (or even 60) would be typical (s1,s2 and then repeated).  I suppose I'm getting too technical with possibilities, but I assure you this is a simple demand (two swinging hits or a charge).

Triangle - Not really possible to swing it around like a proper flail when attached to the Spear as it is.  We can make use of it with the overhead for a small AoE (maybe with a bounce if not downing the target) *like Plume at close range*.  Should deal fair damage.

Perhaps something like 25 damage per use, but it uses half of the durability.  Two uses for 50 damage.  Again, you don't NEED half durability to use it just as with the "S" charge being something you can use even if not at full durability.  Smartly recognizing this is how you maximize the use of these temporary weapons ('Beast Arms' rather than "Angel Arms"?).

NOTE: These tools do not need to be scaled such that they outclass our weapons at MAX at all.  Having them compare favorably to MIN (base) is the aim.  In Bayonetta, they gave MORE style points, so the equivolent in GoW would naturally be more EXP or at least chances for orb drops.  I won't get into what sorts of orbs drop or anything like that though.  Just noting that they would need that extra edge if they're not grossly overpowered (which they can be, but it would be odd to have them outrank our normal tools).

---

Cerberus Mongrel - If it has anything at all, just an excuse for the suggestion concerning Gorgons...I suppose the two lopped off heads could stick around on the ground if not just one to tear from the body or something to that effect.

Square - Fireball.  Lobbed shot with an arc not unlike Gorgon Blast.  Can catch lesser foes on fire as with charged bow shots.  Damage done by this and the other attack when this beast is mounted...deal enormous damage.  It would have to be less than that if this sort of silliness is done at all.

Perhaps the shot deals 30 damage per shot and uses one third of the meter (three shots for 90 damage).  Able to use this in the air and move around while using it.

Triangle - Flamethrower.  100 damage in the area near us with slightly worse coverage than the real deal.  Single use.  Maybe grant i-frames while it is active.  Maybe not.

Using two shots and one flamethrower would maximize damage on a single target to 160 which is less than the best with the Centaur tool, but this is far easier to work with and less situational.  Also, i-frames (maybe).

Hades Cerberus - Let's see here..

Square - Straight shot.  15 damage with six uses (90 damage potential).  Simple enough.

Triangle - Guess I'll make up an attack.  Maybe have it do nothing unless fully charged *1 second* then release for a slightly larger, trampling shot with knockback dealing 75 damage.  Placing your bet on the single shot that can barrel through a group of foes rather than just hitting one (if you line them up) while also causing knockback collisions.

If you fire five regular shots (75 damage) and the charged shot (75 damage), you get a potential for 150 damage on a single target.  Some might just use the charged shot to get short-changed at 75 (of miss to get nothing) versus using just all six light casts for 90 damage.  That's on them though.

Hades Cerberus Breeder - He doesn't have a proper fireball and I'm not going to ask for his paws to use the stomp with three fireballs spreading around the area.  Instead...

Square - Fire off a Hades Cerberus Whelp as a homing explosive to deal 20 damage (can hit more than one foe so long as they are within range of the small blast).  Give it 5 uses for 100 damage potential.

Triangle - Have to make something up.  Why not work with the paw stomp angle, but instead use the animation for Gorgon Rage from GoW1 (slamming the head into the ground) to cause explosive orbs to spread around us.  Maybe grant i-frames during the cast (not the charge) to sweeten the deal as it is likely to miss.  Perhaps using 3 orbs each dealing 20 damage and half the meter.

Full charge for 6 orbs traveling away from us slightly (don't want to fanning out too much) for 20 damage each.  You're not likely to land most or all of the orbs on a single target, so this is group oriented.  Obviously the charged version is a single use.

Four HCWs (80 damage) and landing one of the uncharged fireballs (20 damage) is just 100.  If you have a means to get under the target such that all hits will land (unlikely, but possible in some cases I suppose *Hades*), you could try for four HCW's again (80) then the charged shot (all hits for 120).  200 is the potential there.  You could get more if you used maybe one or two HCW before an uncharged shot then a charged shot with all hits landing.  Again, terribly unlikely and more meant for groups with the heavy attack.  Uncharged coming out fast with charged being less so, but more likely to hit something at least.

Chimera - Chance to drop 'Snake', 'Lion' or 'Goat'?

(Snake) Square - Whip?  Maybe an 's,s,s' string with good reach?  15/15/15 using one-sixth of the meter per hit.  A flat rate so you can always easily get 90 damage out of it while having better range than most of the melee cases.

Perhaps the held function (S) being like Kulshedra to drag the foe to us *free*, 360 toss them (Cowgirl Spin) *toss causes full collisions and deals 60 damage to the tossed target while breaking the weapon* or bring us to them (for light damage *10 perhaps* while using one-sixth of the meter still).  Repositioning antics like the combat grapple GoWIII so loves.

I'm honestly a bit unsure how inputs would work for this as GoW doesn't use back/forward as a consideration for inputs (nor delays, 360s, etc.).  It would also look a bit silly given the size of the thing unless it condenses to look more like a whip rather than a giant snake he's just swinging around.  How does that work?  MAGIC.  Don't need to explain it.  Maybe the grab cases should be the heavy function to make things simple.  Also, spit sort of sucks as it isn't a poison cloud as it is in Dragon's Dogma.

(Snake) Triangle - Guard breaking long stun with light damage (10 damage) for one third of the meter.  Not a great investment for damage, but it would open foes up.  Not like they can't block the whip melee while you waste all of it (in cases where foes can block *or evade*).  Satyrs come to mind.  Only medium range with the 'spit'.  Inflicting poison and/or leaving a poison cloud would be awesome, but I'll pass on detailing that sort of thing (damage over time usually ends up being crap in video games unless done to the player anyway).

Not amazing damage, but fairly simple to get use out of it.  Mastery of the free 'pull' against lighter targets would be great for setting foes up for ground OS.  If you were to use it then quickly drop the tool (or put it away if the option existed *maybe R3 to 'store' to build on the Bayonetta system*), you could bring them in for attacks with your regular weapon.  It probably would be better to be able to tuck away ONE of these rather than have to drop it as I doubt the fans would much like having to drop it just to use their normals moves.

(Lion) Square - Swing the damn head as if a boxing glove (read: Cestus)?  Maybe allow 'charged' swings for a slight damage perk without costing more?  25/25/30 with each using one-third of the meter for a single string?  Charged version for 30/30/35 *slight buff* while adding slight stuns to s1 and s2 and a knockback to s3.  This inspired by the GoZ of CoO.

During a charge the eyes will flash and precisely releasing at that time (as in GoS with the AoS) will result in much more damage (50/50/60).  Damage potential ranging from 75-180 in just a few hits.  Simple mashing would get you 80 damage (less if you only land s1 or s2).  Landing the charged shots could yield 95 (less in the same case).  Landing them all with good timing for 160.  Landing just s3 with timed charges would be the way to get 180 damage.  It seems appropriate that good timing be rewarded.  Not much range to this and no guard.  Not likely to hit multiple targets (but possible).  Charged inputs with timed releases being the only way to get truly notable damage with light hits.  These are GoZ/BH MAX level values whereas uncharged hits are more along the lines of base GoZ and MAX Cestus.

(Lion) Triangle - Yet more fireballs.  It would save animation to have this use t1, t1 (flipped) and then t2 of the Cestus heavy string.  Rather than a shockwave, it would be the explosion of the fireball as done by the Chimera (causing knockback).  30/30/45 seems fine.  Same cost as light hits, but with a better chance to hit multiple targets.  Range of damage being 90-135.  With the knockbacks sending lesser foes away, you're not likely to land all of these in succession.  Charged use seems reasonable if it increases range rather than damage.

Maybe use the 'flash' system to add a high bounce to the knockback of the final hit (t3) *looking as if they got hit by AoS*.  This could possibly send foes all around you over cliffs some distance away.  Heavier targets could take the hits without flying away, but they would suffer stuns as with plume (simple 't,t,t' for 105 damage; T,T,T to do the same, but to a group).  Of course, Plume isn't a perfect interupt and some cases see it being ignored, so this would still apply.

Cursed Remains/Olympus Sentry/Olympus Guardian/Olympus Guardian/Olympus Sentinel - These chaps have swords/maces/spears, but hardly know what to do with them.  Would we really want to use their moves?  A leaping slash would only be okay with super armor (if not i-frames).  The shockwave (group AI) move would be okay for bounce and damage with some coverage.  They don't do much with the spear.  Unless we can take the Onyx shield somehow, I'm unsure how desirable their drops would be.  Just to list something...

Square - Simple 's,s,s' string as with what is seen when you summon them with CoH.  10, 10, 20 for the hits.  Each using one one sixth of the meter without special hit properties attached.  Just dealing damage.  The damage potential range for this is 60-120.  Most would deal 80 damage (2x 's,s,s').

Triangle - The leaping super armor strike for 30 damage to use one third of the meter *twice as much as the other hits* would work well enough.  Land five light hits then use the heavy to get a bit more bang for your buck (perhaps five s3 cases for 100 damage then the 30 damage finish to get 130).  Just using three of these would net 90 damage pretty easily.

Maybe hold triangle for a shockwave dealing 35 damage with a bounce (able to more easily hit multiple targets) for half the meter.  Two of these for 70 damage spread through a group wouldn't be too bad while also setting up an OH or air OS.  If used for a final hit, you're getting more value with this than with the non-charged hit.

NOTE: I should probably note that guarding with each won't be possible.  Just some like the 'weapon' cases (rather than heads).  Also, blocks will cost durability for each of them (25% for each seems fair).  Perhaps reward a parry by not making it decrease durability at all.  You'll have to evade when using 'head' types or drop it so you can defend from the attack.  This or maybe use magic for i-frames or perhaps the 'head' has an attack with i-frames you can use to 'trick' through the thread.

Cyclops Berserker/Cyclops Remains - Jawbone/Tree used as blunt instrument.  Like in Bayonetta (with the Greataxe of a Beloved), we would have to shrink this a bit (still huge), but not quite the full size.  Magic at work, gents.  Don't question it too much lest we just not use it at all unless Kratos intends to slowly swing it like the pillar from GoWII (on Zeus).

...I'll continue from here with an update.  I've got another matter to attend.

Message 17 of 75 (338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: GoW:A SP ideas

May 28, 2012

How about a scythe type weapon seriously when i first played CoO i thought you'd get the scthe rather than the mask

Message 18 of 75 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9672 posts

May 28, 2012

hmm, what if we saw "blades of chaos" skins as well?  We've seen costume skins and GoW 1 &2 (plus the blue kratos picture posted in the OP of this thread) have made me think "what if we could have different skins for our weapons?"

Instead of implementing tons of new weapons (which isn't a bad idea) we could have different skins for each of our weapons. 

I'd like to see more "god armor" in this game (armor that gives beastly stats) but is used everywhere.  It should be unlocked via special circumstances, not just beating the game on any difficulty.

That'd be cool to see weapon skins have stats, and it'd be the same as the "god armor" where the best ones would be unlocked via special circumstances. 

Message 19 of 75 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5519 posts

Re: GoW:A SP ideas

May 29, 2012

Blue Eagle: >Scythe

I believe I mentioned that in passing.  I haven't taken the idea from the 'weapons' thread and used them here just yet.

>different Blades skins

They typically do this for joke costumes.  It would be much more work now that everything is so detailed though.  I'd be surprised if we had skins for BoC (regular and cutscene), BoA (GoW1 version, GoWII Godly version, GoWII/GoWIII Fallen version, GoWII cutscene version) and BoE.  Having the Blades level up from base to MAX like in the past would be nice, but the extra work might scare them off with MP weighing heavy on their minds.

NOTE: Whatever they make, it would be nice if you could select from any of them to use on any costume.  I'd say the same for custom stats for NG+, but I don't want cheating in NG+ regarding runs using those costumes.  I want to be sure of what those attires are doing when the runs are being done more than being allowed to generate my own stats.  Unless they leave a means to easily see how things are...perhaps in the 'weapon' menu (toggle over for that info along with other stats being tracked).

>more 'god armor'

I refer specifically to our God Armor.  But regarding costumes with ultimate stats, a vanilla 200 is assured.  Things that break beyond 200 aren't too common.  A vanilla 500 would be something.  I don't want just 'good' costumes though.  I prefer some downsides if not a full blown challenge attire.

Besides the various types listed before, one with a single stat it specializes in (while perhaps degrading the others a bit) would be nice.  500 Armor, 500 Power. 500 orb worth, 500 EXP, etc.  One of these.  On Easy, such a value would raise to 1,000%.  10x the norm.

>unlocked via special circumstances

>not just beating the game

The most I can imagine them forcing would be clearing VH and/or the challenges.  I don't see them ever making the player do a challenge run (beat the game with base extensions, beat the game without using magic, beat the game with only the blades (among weapons), beat the game without using upgrades, speedrun, etc.).  Especially forcing them to be done on VH.  I'd be quite amused if a trophy were attached to it along with such a 'power house' costume as bait to do even a mere VH NUR (not even a NUR+).  Oh how that would win me over...

>blade skins having their own stats

Just for the Blades though, yes?  The normal (default) being 100% in all marks (speed, range, power, etc.).  Others perhaps being less/more?  Maybe one that is slightly slower/less ranged, but stronger?  Another with even greater range and speed for lack of power?  Perhaps some special perks tied to them?  One that can block cancel out of even specials?  One that can block even unblockables (if not, allowing the parrying of them)?  Increased AoE range for 'explosive' moves (LotF, Spirit/Plume, TR, etc.)?  Unblockable?

I suppose one type of 'Blade' could be like Thera's Bane was always turned on.  It would hit slightly weaker, but have the same range/speed in exchange for being unblockacle and leaving 'explosive cores' when using certain moves (decent damage, causing knockbacks/stuns, etc.).

Maybe one with 'petrification' units tied to it (the famed Medusa Blades they spoke of so much in GoWII, but never really got around to *instead an Urn to make it a reality*).

That sort of thing?

Maybe have to fulfill certain conditions to unlock some of these.  For 'Medusa Blades', perhaps being stoned and escaping as one feat (simple), returning stare *if in the game*, having a Gorgon petrify an ally, using a Gorgon QTE to petrify others *if still in the game*, shattering a stone statue, having an enemy destroy a stone statue, using a 'head spell' *if we have one* to turn a foe to stone and having a foe air shatter.  A list of things to pull off.  Maybe the game lets you know what the things to do are somewhere.  That would be for the best (to know what you need to do).

Lists need not be so long though.  Just a few tasks of some challenge (not all feats need take much effort though).  Perhaps use these as chances to encourage the learning of the game.  Proficient use of blocking, parrying, countering, etc. feeding into the improvement of your block option with one blade.  Another for effective evades making them faster, recover better, have more i-frames, etc.  Good use of cancels maybe unlocking superior cancel cases.  Trying out each of the grab cases allowing for greater grab damage in general.

The only trouble being the making of the Blades look different for each of these.  If is merely a 'perk' that doesn't change appearnce at all, it wouldn't be too difficult to ask for such things.  An 'aura' change (in color) between a few basic 'skins' might allow for a lazy show of which is being used in a given case.  Unique apperances though?  Way too much work.

~Again, if I'm feeling well in the morning, I'll continue running down the list for edits.  Then maybe later in the week I'll sift through some old threads to add their ideas to the SP ideas portion.  Maybe later still expanding in general.  These things take time and there isn't much of a rush at the moment.  Odds are they have pretty much everything they want to do planned anyway.

Message 20 of 75 (338 Views)
0 Likes