Highlighted
May 29 2013
By: diablo103 Sackboy 610 posts

Game won't go pass the WARNING screen

5 replies 736 views Edited May 29, 2013
OK so all day I've been having issues just to try and load the game. The truth is I don't even want to play it, I just want to be able load it so I know I'll be able to download the last of us demo on the 31st. I've deleted the game data once already and the game still will not work. All my other games work perfectly fine. Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 6 (736 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
610 posts

Re: Game won't go pass the WARNING screen

May 31, 2013
So it turns out I had to also delete my saved data, which kind of blows, along with all the game data, after which I had to download all of the updates. Hope this post can help others with similar issues. If this has already been addressed in a previous forum post please disregard.
Message 2 of 6 (707 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 5, 2013

IM having this same issue and I believe its due to the most recent patch cause I borrowed the game before this patch and played it just fine now I can't run it at all I have also deleted all saves and game data just sits at the warning screen a solution would be appreciated I am hearing of many people I know personally having this issue as well since the patch so a fix would be great Sony

Message 3 of 6 (680 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3054 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Just so I have this straight... after the most recent patch your game won't load past the Warning screen? Does it just sit there? Is it the game freezing and not the PS3?

Message 4 of 6 (666 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 9, 2014
I'm actually having the exact issue. And for me it just sits on a black screen after the warning for seizure screen. If you press the PS button you can see some items load up but not all of the PS menu . you try to quit the game from there and it stays black, I have to manually turn it off. I downloaded the most recent patch 1.07 and still nothing. But it is weird because I left the game in that black screen without pressing the ps button, while typing this, and all of a sudden I can hear wind and crickets but still a black screen. I'm going to wait a bit more.
Message 5 of 6 (529 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5756 posts

May 19, 2014

Since the issue has been resolved, this thread will now be locked

Message 6 of 6 (517 Views)
0 Likes