May 04 2013
By: jakeroyle Splicer 82 posts

Free Blade of judgement Code (UK) (DLC)

5 replies 329 views Edited May 4, 2013

Hi guys Here i am going to tell you how to get the Blade of Judgement, Go to Playstation store, On the left scroll down abit click Redeem Code and enter the 12 letter code im going to give you, this is to get the Blade of judgement no download needed becuase it is already on the disc this just activates it onto your weapon inventory think this only works for UK Disks/Uk accounts, i may be wrong so just give it a try Let me know if this works for you just done this my self and playing with the sword myself code below>

CODE: 7RAH-8LNM-88LN

blade of judgement.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
82 posts

Re: Free Blade of judgement Code (UK) (DLC)

May 4, 2013

Ps the sword has same special attacks as Gladiator sword but with an eletric green/blue color

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1284 posts

May 5, 2013

Cool, has anyone tried this with non UK versions btw?

Found an article about this giveaway too:

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/03/15/free-blades-of-judgement-dlc-for-god-of-war-ascension/

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

May 5, 2013

Hi I tried your code today 05/05/2013 in the U.S  and the reply I got was ( The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid.) Was there an expirations date on this code ? if not then it must only work in the UK

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (264 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
896 posts

May 5, 2013
While game discs are not region locked on the PS3, DLC is fully region locked. Meaning that any DLC you purchase or use is only valid with a disc from the same reason. Redeemable codes will only work if redeemed from a PSN Account from that region as well. So with the code that was provided being from the UK, only a UK PSN Account will be able to redeem it.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

May 6, 2013
Well I think that just sux ! I really would like to known why Playstation would offer a weapon to one counrty and not everyone ? I mean I'm sure their are GOW players in many counries that would love to get down and rock the Blade's of Judgement, so come on playstation quare it up make it right.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (236 Views)
0 Likes