Mar 03 2013
By: Carrioner Sackboy 461 posts

FREE God of War HD

5 replies 175 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

Well I just found out that (OK not now but some time ago ;P) you can get GoW HD (part 1 on PS3) for free and you know what?

Even though I already have all parts so far (also on PS2 lolz) I think it is very nice. From the moment I bought PS+ subscription I never regret doing it. It is sooo much better then that XBOX crap. Already played so many games that I actually wanted to buy (disc not from PSN cause I have only 80GB disc)

Although sometimes I regret that I started playing this game or that game.Why? I'm a trophy "whoe" so when I start playing I aim for the platin but some games.. OMG some games are so frustrating and time consuming... Like challenge 6 in VANQUISH or the fact you actually have to play like 350-400h in Mortal Kombat...

Not like I have a problem playing that long but... Then there's another game I want to play and I actually can't download it due to lack of space on my disc...

Sure that I could get a better disc but I cind'a don't see the point now since I am planning getting PS4 bundle

Still PS+ is well money spent

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 1 of 6 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
852 posts

Re: FREE God of War HD

Mar 3, 2013

I agree! Smiley Happy

Erebus..jpg
Message 2 of 6 (110 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Mar 3, 2013

PS+ is one of the best decision sony ever made, i was mostly used it for the cloud data and free psn games. 

Also, some of the games i play, i dont care if i platinum. I just play them mostly for the gp, like MK9

Message 3 of 6 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
852 posts

Mar 3, 2013

How many posts do I need until I rank up to Wastelander? @Ecurican912

Erebus..jpg
Message 4 of 6 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Mar 3, 2013

if i'm not mistaken, i think between 550-600, i'm not too sure. I've never paid attention to that. What is a wastelander btw? I know it has something to do with a ps game but not sure which one

Message 5 of 6 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
852 posts

Mar 4, 2013

I don't know either. It's just kinda cool because it feels like you're ranking up, so-to-speak.

Erebus..jpg
Message 6 of 6 (80 Views)
0 Likes