Jan 10 2013
By: PrideTEvans Splicer 66 posts

Downloadable Content

20 replies 353 views Edited Jan 10, 2013

Hello God of war, first off let me start by saying I love you guys as people, and developers, me and my wife played every god of war and beat it, secondly, I was wondering if you could possibly have an option where people could donate to strengten there items, or make it so we can purchase our weapons with real money, I wouldnt mind spending money how about anyone else.

What you think you know is Irrelevant..
Message 1 of 21 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Re: Downloadable Content

Jan 12, 2013
>pay2win
Don't you invite that Blizzard crap here. It's bad enough we've reached this point to (pretend to) satisfy an imaginary audience.
Message 2 of 21 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 12, 2013

well there is already a season pass announced with the collector's edition which is better for the mp to last longer

aswell as i think that they would place a 5th God maybe Kratos or so that is achieved by achieving maximum Level or prestige rank 

Message 3 of 21 (298 Views)
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jan 16, 2013
What're you talking about man, Blizzard uses a Pay for Cosmetics system, not a Pay 2 Win system!

I was hoping this was to be more about idea's or thoughts on DLC, which I don't believe the God of War series has much of, which with a Multiplayer can be rectified. Preferably not with maps, but the cosmetic's option. As games like Team Fortress 2 and League of Legends have told us. Why charge for the game, when you can charge for hats?

People go crazy over cosmetics man. Armor custom colors - 5 bucks, play as Female - 15 bucks, Kratos tattos's - 5 bucks.

Peopl'll pay for that stuff man. As long as they don't go all Capcom on us we'll love them for it.
Message 4 of 21 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Felstalker wrote:
What're you talking about man, Blizzard uses a Pay for Cosmetics system, not a Pay 2 Win system!

I was hoping this was to be more about idea's or thoughts on DLC, which I don't believe the God of War series has much of, which with a Multiplayer can be rectified. Preferably not with maps, but the cosmetic's option. As games like Team Fortress 2 and League of Legends have told us. Why charge for the game, when you can charge for hats?

People go crazy over cosmetics man. Armor custom colors - 5 bucks, play as Female - 15 bucks, Kratos tattos's - 5 bucks.

Peopl'll pay for that stuff man. As long as they don't go all Capcom on us we'll love them for it.

I'd pay for some random sh** for sure! Imagine if GoW had the same DLC content line-up as Uncharted 3?

Gods help us.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 5 of 21 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jan 16, 2013
As long as it's not Horse armor, we'll get it.

Actually....if they ever add a Chariot race..........no, lets not think about it.

I'm imagining wild DLC man. Up for Beards? 5 bucks and you get some. Want your Athene's Blade to glow something other than green? Pay 2 bucks and you can glow Black, Yellow, Red, Blue, and Pink too! We've not even gone into the Single player story DLC neither!
Message 6 of 21 (256 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Wall: >season pass
What's all this? They're actually going to do the online pass thing I'd joked about?

>5th god
Lots of work to add even one. Same for a new weapon.

>maybe Kratos
No. He's not a god. He won't be one for over ten years. They want to pretend this is canon, so they'll avoid such a continuity error, I'm sure.

Stalker: >pay2win
Buy the best gear at the auction house. Real money.

>charge for hats
I wonder if they'll have learned that lesson.

>cosmetic customer gouging
GoWIII tried it, but SP doesn't work well with this. MP's crowd though? Patsies to this approach.

>we'll love them for it
Not I, friend.

>SP DLC
Just costumes. If they're **bleep**, they'll take out possessions entirely and sell them to players rather than finding and/or earning them. Pay2win, son.

Dave: >pay for garbage
Noted.
Message 7 of 21 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Felstalker wrote:
As long as it's not Horse armor, we'll get it.

Actually....if they ever add a Chariot race..........no, lets not think about it.

I'm imagining wild DLC man. Up for Beards? 5 bucks and you get some. Want your Athene's Blade to glow something other than green? Pay 2 bucks and you can glow Black, Yellow, Red, Blue, and Pink too! We've not even gone into the Single player story DLC neither!

I understand that people love these small additions, I'm included. It's fun, adds so much more variety.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 8 of 21 (238 Views)
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jan 16, 2013
Oh yeah, the Diablo 3 method.

I've completely forgot about that one....I don't think it took off very well actually.

Not to say they didn't do it, but regardless of that auction house I couldn't force myself through that game.

If I wanted to play Diablo, I'd play Diablo 2, it's a better, and glitchy-er, game. I'm not big on the internet for Games either, it's just **bleep** limiting, and that Error 37 message got a lot of hate.
Message 9 of 21 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Jan 17, 2013
>adds variety
Garnishes, rather.
Message 10 of 21 (221 Views)
0 Likes