Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Re: Come on santa Monica Kratos vs

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Chrome no it wont be weird i have say the same how about have hes broother deimos Come down to earth from Elysium i think it is where he is at to change all the **bleep** hes brother did something like we need that Gods cuz whit out them the Elements of the Earth will all go to chaos so he come down in order to fix Everything hes brother **bleep** up out of Anger wish in turn force athena to go agains him cuz all she wanted is for the World  to go in to chaos and for her to be the only real God left something like that will have being cool she have kratos body some where and hes brother will have to Rescute him in turn went hes brother fix everything he ask Hades and Thanatos for only 1 thing and thes to give back hes brother wife and child then Deimos get taken  to Olympia and get turn in to a Champion of the Gods for all he have done And thes only me off my head so i know Santa Monica can make it happen in order for us to get 5 or 7 more Gow of wars cuz ones the ps4 come out we need Gods of war on it it wont be a Play staition if it dont have gow

photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 21 of 24 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Apollyon: >knowledge of Greek Myth
Not so much as what Zenedoros had, but he left around the time of CoO being announced. SoH is about the same as me on that front.

>sorry about errors
So long as you learn from them.

>SSM on other mythologies
A can to kick later. Still work to be done here.

GOW: >needs to be someone else
The main issue would be going without the signature weapon (chain blades).

Chrome: >Deimos
How I hate the brother arc. At least Deimos is not as bad as the thing from the non-canon Extra in GoW1. Sissy boy demon, that was. That version had zero reason to hold a grudge against Kratos.
Message 22 of 24 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

GOW: >needs to be someone else
The main issue would be going without the signature weapon (chain blades).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I liked Gold Hawks idea(or I think it was his, sorry if I'm giving credit to the wrong person)

Someone finds the blades after hearing the tale of Kratos and they bond to him/her.

Then he would be having a conflict and this is the reason he went searching for Kratos hoping the Blades would be there.

This new game isn't necessarily a GOW sequel but more in the same universe.

The new guy could even start off with a sword of some type looking for the Blades.

Also this could allow for new ways of the Blades being used.

photo GOWsignature_zps3e9f70f3.png
Message 23 of 24 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Feb 7, 2013
GOW: >finds the Blades
The issue is the blades (just as much having them as not having them).
Message 24 of 24 (52 Views)
0 Likes