Jan 16 2013
By: nirjooor First Son 6 posts

Can you guys please give us a FEMALE Character !!!

39 replies 372 views Edited Jan 16, 2013

I am a big fan of female character . Many good gamers like to play as a female character so hope they give us what we want . It doesn't mater now or in the DLC. 

tnx for the beta!

Message 1 of 40 (372 Views)
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Can you guys please give us a FEMALE Character !!!

Jan 16, 2013

Please, STOP POSTING THIS!

We get it, YOU WANT A FEMALE CHARACTER! There are TONS of threads about it!

It may be in the final product, this is just the beta so they would prob have only one model even if they had a female planned.

Same thing with tan guys, they'll porbably come with the final game. Just sop posting about it all the time.

Thank you.

Message 2 of 40 (362 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Jan 16, 2013
and a DARK TANK AND LIGHT TAN SKIN COLOR FOR THEM ALLTIRE OF PLAYING A BALL WHITE GUY
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 3 of 40 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 16, 2013

nirjooor wrote:

I am a big fan of female character . Many good gamers like to play as a female character so hope they give us what we want . It doesn't mater now or in the DLC. 

tnx for the beta!

I'll say what I say in every thread suggesting female models. I agree! Add some other nifty sh** while you're at it Smiley Very Happy

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 4 of 40 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jan 16, 2013
An we want Hair, thats right, FRIGGIN HAIR.

Now, spend all the time you want making a good multiplayer, but don't you dare throw it out the window when the next god of war game comes out.

You got a shortened Single Player, spice it up with DLC, and DLC us some friggen Customization!
Message 5 of 40 (335 Views)
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Felstalker wrote:
An we want Hair, thats right, FRIGGIN HAIR.

Now, spend all the time you want making a good multiplayer, but don't you dare throw it out the window when the next god of war game comes out.

You got a shortened Single Player, spice it up with DLC, and DLC us some friggen Customization!

FOR FREEDOM!...
No wait...
FOR VARIETY!

Message 6 of 40 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
78 posts

Jan 16, 2013

how cool it would be... to have a customization screen to choose my warriors skin tone in a palette... to bulk him up... to choose a really cool hairstyle and color it fiery red... and then COVER it all up in armour! lol

People, creating special assets for video game costs money. even more at the end of a developing cycle. Id prefer they spend their resources making better arenas, coolers weapons, more variety in the gods powers and specials effects then to waste time and money,making 2 models for every armour just because people want to know that under all that metal and leather theres a pair of **bleep**.

Also, God of WR never portraited women as warriors, rather they took a closer aproach to history. the same aaplies to darker skins: contact with african people rarely happened in ancient greece. if they ever did at all...

GOW:A team, please keep maki.g this game more awesome than it already is!.

Message 7 of 40 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jan 16, 2013

People dont want variety all the time..... I played Dark Souls and I didnt even get past the character creation screen (It had way too much going on)...... Im not speaking for everyone but most of us have short attention spans..... People will become intimidated by so many features and stuff, especially if they all generally look the same. (can you really see what someones nose looks like while youre playing?) When it comes down to it.... Do you want the creators spending time on gameplay or the cosmetics of your character? 

(Do you want 100 different faces to choose from or 100 different weapons to choose from???) Take your pick

Message 8 of 40 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Jan 17, 2013

derekg123_ wrote:

People dont want variety all the time..... I played Dark Souls and I didnt even get past the character creation screen (It had way too much going on)...... Im not speaking for everyone but most of us have short attention spans..... People will become intimidated by so many features and stuff, especially if they all generally look the same. (can you really see what someones nose looks like while youre playing?) When it comes down to it.... Do you want the creators spending time on gameplay or the cosmetics of your character? 

(Do you want 100 different faces to choose from or 100 different weapons to choose from???) Take your pick

If people don't want variety, then they can go with the standard looking buff bald model. Problem solved, bud.

Message 9 of 40 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5836 posts

Jan 17, 2013
Gal: >CAPS
>didn't get the start of the sentence
>no punctuation
Terrible. *glove slap*

>ball
What?

Dave: >not properly obscuring
Mind the terms.

>emoticon
*glove slap*

>problem solved
Rather, overlooked. You're just not catching on, son.

Stalker: >throw it out the window
Sounds like a plan.
Message 10 of 40 (317 Views)
0 Likes