Jan 15 2013
By: pHoULuP First Son 1 posts

Brutal kill to end game

6 replies 135 views Edited Jan 15, 2013

Just had a great match that went back and fourth until the 10 second countdown...needless to say I whooped on em some more and went for the brutal kill, as the the knife was going through the fellas eyeballs the clock ticked down and before the points were collected my great victory kill was dimenished. Any way to collect points after the brutal kill is engaged because it wouldn't have meant as much to kick em while down...I wanted to DESTROY his insidesSmiley Happy 

Also hanks for this Beta to play while we wait, will the points collected transfer to the game?

Message 1 of 7 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Re: Brutal kill to end game

Jan 15, 2013

It's been mentioned before. Most people on this forum have come to the conclusion that nothing will carry on to the full game. But you do get a gift for participating in the Beta Smiley Happy Which is thoughtful.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 2 of 7 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jan 16, 2013

I'll agree with the thoughts.  Having your brutal kill not count untill the final seconds can be a bit...time consuming.

Instead of a Victory kill, it's a guilty pleasure.  The trade of between getting game winning points, or getting 50 to 100 fewer, hoping some friend grabs a chest before the enemy team does, as that match would be CLOSE.

The Free for All is subject to this most, in a "next kill wins it" game, a fun and common point in a match, grabbing that Brutal kill to edge out of your 50 away opponent has you shouting in joy at the victory.  Then the dude pops a chest, and you get to see a Game Lose screen right before you game winning points pops up on screen.

Message 3 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 16, 2013

Felstalker wrote:

I'll agree with the thoughts.  Having your brutal kill not count untill the final seconds can be a bit...time consuming.

Instead of a Victory kill, it's a guilty pleasure.  The trade of between getting game winning points, or getting 50 to 100 fewer, hoping some friend grabs a chest before the enemy team does, as that match would be CLOSE.

The Free for All is subject to this most, in a "next kill wins it" game, a fun and common point in a match, grabbing that Brutal kill to edge out of your 50 away opponent has you shouting in joy at the victory.  Then the dude pops a chest, and you get to see a Game Lose screen right before you game winning points pops up on screen.

It depends though... I was fighting a guy yesterday who spammed Zeus' ariel storm twice, I was really p***** off. As he was in mid Brutal Kill animation, Polyphemus' (Megolops', cyclops') fist slammed down, killing us both. He got no points and I was greatful. Polyphemus really is great once you get to know him. Smiley Very Happy

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 4 of 7 (108 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5832 posts

Jan 16, 2013
>chests
Real men are always on the hunt for fine booty and chests. It is how you get experience and favor. Killing won't get you far.

And everybody loves "traps", yes?
Message 5 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Jan 16, 2013
you've got to love those double entendre's am I right?

And yes, we do.
Message 6 of 7 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5832 posts

Jan 17, 2013
>got to love
Got to give it up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKSn6XWRXiw
Message 7 of 7 (68 Views)
0 Likes