Highlighted
Oct 16 2012
By: G-Force08 I Only Post Everything 1221 posts

“Big” God of War: Ascension Announcement Coming – Possible Vita Version?

8 replies 506 views Edited Oct 16, 2012

I'm not going to post the whole article (you can click the link if you want) but what do you guys think?

"Update 10/12: Sony Santa Monica sent out a Tweet today saying that the announcement has been delayed until October 22, 2012:

The Gods have pushed our #GodofWar announcement reveal to 10/22, all who cannot bear with, may speak to Zeus directly" "

http://gamerxchange.net/2012/10/11/big-god-of-war-ascension-announcement-coming-possible-vita-versio...

Message 1 of 9 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Re: “Big” God of War: Ascension Announcement Coming – Possible Vita Version?

Oct 16, 2012
It's gotta be something downloadable as I'm sure this is only pushed back due to the ps store having so many updates.
Message 2 of 9 (497 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

Well if Sony keeps to a demo release schedule similar to what was done for GoW III, my guess is that it will be the Single-Player Demo. Most likely it will be for pre-orders or maybe even PS Plus members.

I am expecting the multiplayer beta to be released around the middle of November but of course, I could be wrong and the announcement could be the multiplayer beta instead of the SP demo. I wouldn't be too surprised if they choose the MP beta over the SP demo because their focus seems to be getting the MP out there for people to play.

Either way it should be good news because I'm betting it will be something playable!

Message 3 of 9 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Oct 16, 2012
News on the Beta is more likely than SP news and Vita isn't likely to get any news at all until post-release (if at all).
Message 4 of 9 (482 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1221 posts

Oct 16, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:
News on the Beta is more likely than SP news and Vita isn't likely to get any news at all until post-release (if at all).

But the beta was announced a while back. They had a full blog post on the PS Blog about it and then the God of War Saga had the date for the beta. November 13, or something like that, for PS +. 

Message 5 of 9 (479 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Oct 17, 2012
>but it was announced
And more news is still possible on that front. Nevermind more MP footage (new map, more covenants, more spells, more armors, different game mode, etc.).

>PS+
Horrible. Perhaps their news can include regular PSN users this time.
Message 6 of 9 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Oct 22, 2012
2 trailers out now apparently...possibly more? Zeus trailer and a "unchained" trailer.

They said there would be more coming.
Message 7 of 9 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Oct 23, 2012
That's nice!
Message 8 of 9 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Oct 26, 2012
>more coming
Poseidon, Hades and Ares (obviously). Beyond that, likely trailers for the other two sisters (or not *keeping such things for release*). Maybe Charbydis. Maybe not. I'd rather have more details on NG+1 and NG+. This talk of in-game unlockables via the 'puzzle site' disturbs me. Hopefully you can unlock them normally with actual feats. I don't want to do this stupid crap. I just want the possessions (found or earned in game). I'm not into their social nonsense. I've got work these days, so I've no time for things I don't enjoy.
Message 9 of 9 (317 Views)
0 Likes