I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Re: Ascension Graphics?

Feb 1, 2013
same cape sorry for going off and yes this game will look allot better wait and see stop going by beta and wait theres no way santa monica going to downscale on graphics trust me
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 81 of 133 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Feb 1, 2013
Disturbed: Come now: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_is_correct_spelling_Gods_or_God%27s

Not exactly the issue addressed, but it does cover the manner. Proper nouns, nouns, possessives and all that jazz.

>misspell
That's not the issue.

>emoticon
This is certainly regrettable.
Message 82 of 133 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Feb 1, 2013

Well, God is capitalized, so the Greek Gods should be as well.

It was a joke.

But they really do deserve that title!

Erebus..jpg
Message 83 of 133 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Feb 2, 2013
>should be
No, it shouldn't. "God" is a proper noun. It is a name. The latter is just a noun. Ares is a proper noun. It is capitalized as such. If I name a cat "Cat", there is cause for capitalization in reference to said proper noun. Otherwise, you better be starting a sentence to excuse this mistake.
Message 84 of 133 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I don't know why you are making such a big deal about it.

I'm just praising SSM for their brilliant work, which you don't seem to appreciate too much.

Did you see the details in Kratos' face and the environment?

They improved it a lot and polished up on everything, just like I knew they would. Smiley Happy

Erebus..jpg
Message 85 of 133 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5833 posts

Feb 2, 2013
>don't know why
It's good form, lad. Effective communication is paramount.

>don't seem to appreciate
Nonsense. I appreciate hard work more than most. When the results justify it, that is. I'm not here for effort, chap.

>details
That sounds like a casual concern. Did you see my coverage of the SP demo? Expect a lot of that nonsense in the final product.

>improve it a lot
I'll be the judge of that.

>polished up everything
Yet the infected human neutral slid away during WW Sword drawing? When the vets get their hands on the demo of the opening, expect some sights, sport.
Message 86 of 133 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

There you go dissecting sentences again.

Okay, so you're an expert on everything, and you decide what's good and what's not good, I get it.

Erebus..jpg
Message 87 of 133 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

I have to agree and disagree. While Kratos and the environment look stellar, the human other than Kratos look less than stellar.I would rather see slighlty less detailed enviroments so the enemies look more realistic. The first sister looks like a silicon skinned creature compared to Kratos, and this late into the game do not look for that to change.

So when you say "They improved it alot and polished up on everything, just like you knew they would " they really did not. Alot of the attacks are identical to other entries, and some of the bosses seem hacked and put together. It would have been nice to see SSM truly innovate and produce things we have NEVER seen before, instead of hijacking ideas directly from movies(opening scene seems alot like inception). Let's just hope the next entry, whether with Kratos as the frontman or not, truly innovates and incorporates totally new ideas into the GOW universe.(Hopefully with a new protagonist and different mythos)

Message 88 of 133 (100 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
997 posts

Feb 2, 2013
jakob why dont you just say you a fanboy of gow3 wish is hard to freaking bealive i mean for god sake gowa is better thes all it is to it you keep looking for **bleep** to be better some how on a older game is like you dont want to move on a d one more time theres only so much they can do on this freaking gens of consoles killar give it a break oready this game is the best looking god of war game out yet on ps4 we will see allot better ones for now this is king of gow games
 photo f797777c-46dc-4bc6-aa23-257ca99d60c6_zps6040a0e4.jpg
Message 89 of 133 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Feb 2, 2013

First of all Galibis, nobody asked you. Secondly, you are going off post. So just do us all a favor, go start a thread where people like to read gibberish or whatever it is you speak.

Message 90 of 133 (79 Views)
0 Likes