Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 23 2013
By: disturbeddude101 Wastelander 849 posts
Accepted Solution

Anyone a good video editor?

14 replies 270 views Edited Feb 23, 2013

We all remember that awesome Super Bowl commercial for the game featuring Ellie Goulding from a while back, right?

Well, I thinking SSM should make another one with another artist. And since I doubt they will, I am asking you guys for help, because I think this will be epic!

I have found a new song that I think almost perfectly describes Kratos, and I can really imagine it when he is chained up in the beginning of the game!

I can imagine it being a 30-sec commercial like what SSM did, just showing different parts of the song. Or it could be the whole song and make an AMV!

So, here's the song I am talking about. It is "Vilify, by Device."

Here's the video, just in case you haven't heard it before:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K1q1pw04Bs

And here's the lyrics: http://www.onlylyrics.com/device-lyrics-1105342.php

I basically just want to see mostly cutscenes in it, and we may not have enough of that yet, so if you have to wait until the game comes out to capture some of the more epic moments, that is fine.

This would be a huge promotion for SSM and Device.

Anyone up to the challenge? 

Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 15 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Re: Anyone a good video editor?

Feb 23, 2013

I forgot to add that putting in Kratos' brutal kills on huge bosses/enemies would be awesome! Like when he is stabbing the Elephantaur in the head.

Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 15 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5436 posts

Feb 24, 2013
>Elephantaur
Juggernaut, rather.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 15 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Feb 28, 2013

I would like to do it but I am not so skilled since I just started editing...I made an amv yesterday and it took me way too long for this short video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyT8dgsgxbY

and I didn't like the music you posted tbh it started very good but when he started to sing I couldn't imagine how to make a video somehow...but that might be becoz I am still far from being a good 'editor' :smileyhappy:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ImageImageImage
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 15 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 1, 2013

Hello! I just started making videos recently. I read this post and listend/read lyrics to the song and was picking up what the original poster was puting down :robottongue: so i decided to give it a shot so here ya go!

Enjoy Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pMYqXseESw

Dok

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 15 (195 Views)
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Any song requests for Part-2  of GoW-A-Demo?

Looking to do the 2nd video to conclude the GoW-A-Demo video iv made.

Dok

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 15 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Moardok wrote:

Hello! I just started making videos recently. I read this post and listend/read lyrics to the song and was picking up what the original poster was puting down :robottongue: so i decided to give it a shot so here ya go!

Enjoy Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pMYqXseESw

Dok

Holy crap dude that was awesome!! It was pretty much exactly what I was imagining for the video! That was a VERY good job with only a little footage!

At 00:41 that's what I was imagining in my head! Very good! The only thing I would like differently, is when the part "A stone, I keep fallin' over again and again AND AGAIN!!!" That's when Kratos would go all rage-mode and start killing things, and then when the chorus kicks in, it shows a lot of action and cinematics (there wasn't much to work with, so it's understandable) and then the next time the Pre-Chorus comes in "I can't believe this is happening, don't wanna start over again" it should show the half-face of Kratos chained up.

I would really like to see you do a final version whenever the game is already out, and use a lot of the most badass moments, would you want to do that? That video could get really popular! Amazing job, Moardok!

Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 15 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2013

Thank you Dd101.

I put that vid together in lil under an hour and I see alot of things I would like to change hehe.

I have only been editing about 2 months and I have been working on my Stream alot lately so havent been recording.

I have become the EREBUS Camera Guy!  So be looking out for Videos/Streams if your into the kind stuff I do. I plan on covering GoW-A extensivly I will constantly be Streaming myself and my clan as well as recording/Editing videos to help promote the game and our clan. (seeing how your in Erebus too....which i didnt notice till yesterday hahah) I am sure you will end up in some of the Streams and videos of the Multiplayer game!

* Moardok Death`Blooms * is my twitch channel.

^Moardok Death`Blooms^ is my U-tube channel.

P.S

Still looking for song request for Part 2 of the GoW-A Demo!!

Dok

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 15 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
849 posts

Mar 3, 2013

I just figured out you were in our clan too the other day! Glad to have you in our clan as our Camera Guy!! Awesome can't wait! 

Erebus..jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 15 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Mar 4, 2013
Song request: road racin' by riot. Call me old fashioned. Lol just putting it out there
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 15 (92 Views)
0 Likes