>9.5
Nope.
Message 11 of 15 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Re: All Bonus Content for Ascension

Feb 28, 2013
I stopped being overly hyped for games after GoW 3 and Mortal Kombat. I did not enjoy GoW 3 nearly as much as I enjoyed 2 and as for MK, I put that game down after beating Story Mode. It has since been sold.

Even though I've pre-ordered Ascension, I'm being very reserved about how I feel about it. I definitely don't think the aggregate score will be 9.5, although i do think sites such as IGN will score it extremely high.
Message 12 of 15 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Feb 28, 2013

I agree Shikageno. I think for me the excitement is just in playing anything God of War related, but I still have some reservations about repeativeness and the overall look of the game. While the graphics are good, the frame rate makes it look "odd" and I still have issues with Kratos looking ten time more detailed than everyone else in the game. It's like another member said, it looks like some of the characters are ps2 models where Kratos is ps3 quality.

Message 13 of 15 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1355 posts

Feb 28, 2013

disturbeddude101 wrote:

We are going to be getting A LOT of extra content if we pre-order the game. And EVEN more if you get the CE (which I am)!

Here is everything you will be getting if you pre-order from GameStop, participated in RoTW and the beta (Just to sum it all up):

• Champions Armor and Sword (Beta Testers)
  • Mercenary Sword, Armor of Morpheus, Armor of Typhon, Champion's Hammer, XP Boosters (RoTW Participants)
  • Mythological Heros Pack
  • Double-Sided Poster
  • King Leonidas DLC
  • Awesome CE Box
  • Steelbook Case
  • Kratos Statue
  • Future DLC pass
  • Official Game Soundtrack (digital)
  • Dynamic PS3 Theme
  • 2XP Multiplayer Booster
  • Early Access to The Last of Us demo

Best Buy Pre-order Exclusive:

• Mjolnir (Thor's Hammer)

Wal-Mart Pre-order Exclusive:

• Blade of Judgement

And now, we are also getting this!

• Free DLC Voucher for Zeus and Isaac Clarke on Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal!

That is a whole lot more than what I would expect, can't wait for March 12th!

Just wanted to add that Amazon is offering a $10 online credit for preorder of the standard edition of Ascension. Sadly they did not announce any exclusive DLC yet Smiley Sad

Try "Die for Olympus" in GoWA MP. Click sig to see how
Message 14 of 15 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5821 posts

Feb 28, 2013
You lads sure like being milked (as with cows) through unnecessary DLC (abuse). As for Kratos looking better than everything else, they made that priority clear in GoWIII interviews.
Message 15 of 15 (68 Views)
0 Likes