Apr 30 2012
By: heyugetoverhere First Son 26 posts

AI/ BOTZONE/Combat Training for GOW Ascension?

1 replies 264 views Edited Apr 30, 2012

Santa Monica Studios please include offline and optional online ai/bot multiplayer practice modes for God Of War Ascension.

Proven by God of War's Arena mode, Ninja Gaiden 3 trials modes,Super Smash Bros,Assasin Creed Revalations Training mode,Ufc 3, TMNT Melee, Blades of time bot mode, Celebrity Deathmatch, WWE 12,Street figther,Mortal Kombat,Dead or Alive, Ys versus,Tekken, King Of Fighters cpu fights and trials mode, Black ops,Twisted Metal, Killzone,Battlefiled 2, Unreal Championship and Unreal Tournament bot modes;

Offline and Online Ai/ Bot practice games are great for learning maps, weapons, combos and the overall system of a game (with varying levels of ai/bot difficulty) in an less competitive relaxed environment before going to online multiplayer. (Or in God Of Wars case before going to godlike difficulty.)

It's  could be marketed to players intimidate by higlhly skilled online players as a fun and easy way to compete with friends on the couch or to use as a trainer before going online.

For those opposed to online multiplayer maybe you'll like a couch competitive offline game with friends or bots on godlike difficulty.

Or maybe you'll just flame me.

Message 1 of 2 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5724 posts

Re: AI/ BOTZONE/Combat Training for GOW Ascension?

Apr 30, 2012

>Offline

>AI teammates/foes

Agreeable.  Different difficulty settings on foes too (applying to NPCs and enemy/ally team).

NOTE: I strongly disagree with disabling the option to do split-screen for this mode that is already in the game.  Local is preferred (strongly).  No lag, friend doesn't need internet access (or the system/game), etc.

>for those oppossed

Gents like yours truly.

>just flame me

Why, I'd never.  I'm insulted at the very idea.  Although on the matter of that emoticon...

Message 2 of 2 (264 Views)
0 Likes