Apr 14 2012
By: lethal-Interjctn First Son 3 posts

ps vita

3 replies 331 views Edited Apr 14, 2012

i am extremely dissapointed with the ps vita i feel like i was misslead wheres the good cross platform games i was promised (killzone) not hustle kings wipeout and pinball and i understand that not alot of developers are not quick to make games for the vita just yet but can we see some good exclusives until then mgs is coming out ok but why didnt they just go ahead and make a exclusive one just for the vita instead of the mgs we that some of us  beated already and wheres my html5 i understand adobe dont want to make flash anymore for mobile devices and your working on changing their mind but i was promised full html

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (331 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13041 posts

Re: ps vita

Apr 15, 2012

Killzone 3 was never announced as a cross-play game. That would require that there be a Vita version of Killzone 3.  I've heard nothing about that, ever. There was a promotional video for the Vita that showed Killzone 3 being played via Remote Play, but Sony hasn't announced Remote Play compatibility for Killzone 3 yet.  It don't think that you were promised anything specific about the Vita browser.  HTML 5 support may or may not be added later, but there is no announced date for it. Konami has announced no plans for a Vita exclusive MGS game.  There is nothing that Sony can do about that.  Sony only controls what Sony releases for the Vita. You already got an Uncharted exclusive for the Vita, and the console has been out for less than two months.

You're disappointed already?  It hasn't even been two months yet. Perhaps you need to manage your expectations a little more reasonably.  It takes time for AAA games to get developed.  40+ games in the first 6 months is as good as any other console has ever done. As for the other stuff, Sony can't be responsible for features that people assumed would be in the Vita at launch.  Sony can only be responsible for feature that Sony announced would be available at launch.  Sony released information on the Playstation Blog about what features would be available in the Vita at launch, before the console was launched.  Sony can't help it if people made up a feature set for the Vita, instead of reading what the Vita would actually be able to do.

GKP
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (331 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Aug 16, 2012

there are some exclusivs. unchared aybss is a good one. resistance is also good and it has multiplayer. gravity rush is also coll. rayman orgins has an exclusive ghost mode thats only on the PSVita.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (317 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 16, 2012
arabic language update plis
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (308 Views)
0 Likes