Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 06 2012
By: ItalianGamer97 First Son 11 posts

Possible bug when backtracking in Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time?

3 replies 94 views Edited Jul 6, 2012

In the Zoni Temple on planet Lumos, there was a Voltan Ivy (the thing that looks like a mess of purple vines when closed) that required you to use an Omnisoaker filled with Breegus Nectar (the stuff Tetramites love) on the Voltan Ivy. But the tetramites beyond the blocked-off section won't come to the nectar on the Voltan Ivy that was blocking my way to the Constructo mod I missed the first time i went to the level. I was going back and collecting the constucto mods I missed first time around. can anybody contact Insomiac and tell them to issue out an update to fix this bug? 

Where I am on the map (Location in circle)

The blockage in question

The blockage in question

Area before the blockage

Area before the blockage

I'm using the original (non-Greatest Hits) verison of the game. Game version as of these pictures is 1.20

Does anybody encounter a bug like this in the Greatest Hits Version? if so, let me know.

Message 1 of 4 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7617 posts

Re: Possible bug when backtracking in Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time?

[ Edited ]
Jul 6, 2012

I have the standard version, and have 100%'d it.

If I remember right, the Tetramite Hive only has one set of Tetramites. Once the tetramites have been used on one Voltan Ivy, they won't respawn until you leave the planet and come back.

EDIT: If you are backtracking, approach the Tetramite Hive to coax the tetramites to come out before applying Breegus Nectar on the Ivy. Make sure the tetramites aren't blocked by water.

FIVE YEARS ON PLAYSTATION FORUMS

YOUTUBE REVIEWS ~ TROPHIES ~ GAMING YOUTUBE ~ LITTLEBIGPLANET

Bitcoin is nice. Dogecoin is nice too.
dd58bb65b61e7ab81198f3cc66aa5896c7fd690a
Message 2 of 4 (91 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30362 posts

Re: Possible bug when backtracking in Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time?

Jul 6, 2012

Here's a link to the R & C Forum, maybe others there can assist you.

Ratchet & Clank: Past Titles

Message 3 of 4 (84 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 7, 2012

You see, I missed the constructo mod the first time i went to the level, and i'm trying to coax the tetramites to the ivy i'm having trouble on. i was right near the blockage (see second image down) but the tetramites won't come towards me, even if i put the nectar on the ivy.  the third picture is of the area before it, if you didn't know.

Message 4 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes