Aug 14 2012
By: Assassin_ROSKOV First Son 2 posts

Onlie ID Issues

1 replies 69 views Edited Aug 14, 2012

I had an account with an Online ID a couple years ago. Now when I decided to log back into the same account the Online Id was a set of random letters like  "sddfddss" or something. When I look up the Online ID I KNOW I had, it says that the profile does not exist. However, when I go to create a new account with the Online ID that I had before and want to use, it tells me that the Online ID is not available. What is going on?

I know PSN links together Online IDs from several places like DC Universe Online and Playstation Underground. I visited both those sites and my online ID did not exist on either site.

What am I doing wrong here? I just want to use my Online ID and apparently it is in limbo right. How can it not exist but not be available either? PLEASE HELP!!!

Message 1 of 2 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
21796 posts

Re: Onlie ID Issues

Aug 14, 2012

It is possible that abandoned accounts are rendered inactive after a time, particularly after the PSN security incident last year; but you need to talk to Playstation customer support to get an explanation.  Sony doesn't provide official support for Playstation products via forum, and there is no way for us to know.  You should call 800-345-SONY.

GKP
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)
0 Likes