Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Re: saints row the third

Jan 8, 2012

Yeah yeah, if you select a new campaign, and restart the story from the very beginning, you'll be able to create a new character for another play through.

It will ask you if you would like to upload your character to the database on their website and if you're not in to that you can decline and just get right to your game.

I hope that helps!

bklamke12
Message 11 of 15 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 9, 2012

i was meaning like IF u don't have an account with them

Message 12 of 15 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jan 10, 2012

Yeah, you don't HAVE to have an account with them. You only do if you WANT to upload your character to the database. I'd reccomend it though if you're going for a platinum trophy because one of the trophies are to upload your first character.

bklamke12
Message 13 of 15 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Jan 10, 2012

well bklame thank u alot. this just makes me mad. i just hope the ppl that makes the games i like playing don't do like they did X=-=

Message 14 of 15 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1690 posts

Feb 4, 2012

I recently picked the game up...I must say it IS a decent game . Anyway, has anyone managed to find the Crusader upgraded version of the Shark) yet? I also grabbed the guide book which states that this vehicle is landlocked and hidden stashed somewhere in the Sunset Park neighborhood. I'm also a little disappointed that u have to grab someone as a human shield before u can toss 'em...that was one of my favorite things to do in SR2 where u could simply grab some unsuspecting person and just heave 'em without having to take them as a human shield first.

Life is what happens while you're making other plans - taken from the movie "Kuffs"

MY RIDES: http://www.mygranturismo.net/10853

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/rojovo74

"Who is more foolish...the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Message 15 of 15 (23 Views)
0 Likes