Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 06 2012
By: DBL_B_511 Lombax Warrior 123 posts

Need urgent forums help...

8 replies 345 views Edited Jun 6, 2012

hello i need a moderator to delete all my posts and threads and discussions because i hate them all and they are low quality. i want to start using the forums again and i wont unless they are all deleted. will they do this for me???

Message 1 of 9 (345 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18422 posts

Message 2 of 9 (345 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31087 posts

Re: Need urgent forums help...

Jun 6, 2012

DBL_B_511 wrote:

hello i need a moderator to delete all my posts and threads and discussions because i hate them all and they are low quality. i want to start using the forums again and i wont unless they are all deleted. will they do this for me???

What guarantee can you give us that you won't make the next posts "low quality too?

By the way they are unlikely to delete all 122 posts for you just because you don't like them!

Message 3 of 9 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Jun 6, 2012

i was younger and less mature at the time. i plan on making high quality posts

Message 4 of 9 (345 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 6, 2012

Life has just taught you a lesson. One should always be careful about what they say or write for it may come back to bite you. Also part of being a more mature person is owning your actions in your travels over the years. A mistake does not define the person,what they do after it shows their true self. My advice is don't try to hide what is done but rather as a measure of progress to show the changes one has made in becoming who they are.

Message 5 of 9 (345 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13631 posts

Jun 7, 2012

Just take the posts as they were.

You say that you will be posting "high quality" posts; just curious at when you will start.

OK, what you really need to do is just learn from your mistakes; don't hide from them.

I also really doubt any mod will delete all your posts, no matter how nicely you ask them.

EDIT: Also, you haven't been posting for a year. You honestly really haven't matured, especially when asking that all your past posts be deleted.

Sorry, I'm just giving the hard truth. You really need to learn from your mistakes and not hide from them.

Message 6 of 9 (345 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 27, 2012
be nice just pm a mod wait it out

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 7 of 9 (342 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7304 posts

Jul 28, 2012

Why don't you make a new PSN account? You don't have a lot of trophies, only about 300 and no platinums, so you wouldn't be losing a lot. However, your current PSN ID could be special to you, which is understandable :smileywink:

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 8 of 9 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6847 posts

Aug 1, 2012

No mods are going to go out of their way to delete all of your posts for you. Just post more "high quality" stuff next time and you'll be fine. I'm back after two years of being inactive and I doubt that anybody will remember me so you see; no one really cares.

Message 9 of 9 (323 Views)
0 Likes