First Son
20 posts

Re: Little Big Planet 2 question

Jan 20, 2011

I'm 22. Love this game. There's no way in hell this is a game for kids. Sure it looks like a kid's game, but I have a harder time doing these challenges than I do on adult games like Saw or call of duty.

Although I beat super mario brothers when I was 2 I could just underestimate kids, but still.. the game is so complex. I encourage adults to play because I can't see a kid designing levels like steve_big_guns

Message 11 of 14 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jan 20, 2011

I'm 36 and was just talking to a friend of mine today about how awesome LBP was. I am getting LBP2 this weekend and cannot wait to play it too. I was going on like a child about all of the fun things this game is about. It's nice to finally have a game that you can replay for a very, very, long time without it getting stale.

Message 12 of 14 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 20, 2011

Howdy,,

Im way over 50 and enjoyed LBP1 and bought LBP2 today.  Started playing but in the DiVinci levels you need a second player for one of the levels and dident have anyone to help so never completed that one.  Some of the levels I did 100%,, some 80% 62% and one is around 20%,, I guess you need to do 100% on all of them as Im locked out on going further.  So I guess its off to Game Stop to see if I might get 5 bucks for it,, if Im lucky.  Seems like thsi new LBP is a little harder than the first one,, BUMMER,, unless Iv gotten dumber,, maybe thats it as Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer,, you all have a good day,,Vlad

Message 13 of 14 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 24, 2011

The game is definently not JUST for kids. I used to think that about the first, but since it was a big hit I decided to try it. The story mode will seem a little kiddish but it still has stuff in there that adults will only understand.

The community levels can be up to rated M in my books as well. I just played a shooter level a while back and it had blood and such. This game is just amazing, especially if you like to make games. In LBP2 they've added so much you can pretty much make your own game. Right now I'm trying to work on a Special Ops/Spy multiplayer game where you can hide in the dark and use your flashlight to try and find anyone else. (That's all I have so far)

The point is, the game is for all audiences, I mean ALL AUDIENCES! Especially when playing community made levels/games.

Oh, and sackboy_vlad: There must be a problem because I beat all of Da Vinci's levels by myself, it required two players to do one part of it, but you can skip it by moving forward.

Message 14 of 14 (32 Views)
0 Likes