There Is A Way To Deactivate PS3 & PSP Systems via PC.
>>> Note that you can only Deactivate All via PC once every 6 months so be careful <<<
To do this...
- Go to:
- Click on "Manage Your Account"
- This will take you to the Sony Entertainment Network Account Page.
- Log in with your PSN login and click on the "Account" tab at the top.
- Now click on the "Media and Devices" option on the left side of the window.
- In the square that says "Games", click on the downward arrow below (or anywhere in the square) where it lists how many PlayStation systems you have activated.
- Now click on the button that says "Deactivate All".
- Read the message carefully and click "OK".
All PS3 and PSP devices are now deactivated.
Now log onto your working PS3 or PSP and activate it as normal.
It should be noted that you can't deactivate a PS3 that is activated for video content this way, you have to do it directly from the said PS3. If that said PS3 is broken, I believe it is still subject to the "one-time courtesy deactivation" from PlayStation customer service, or it will be deactivated if you send it into Sony for repair.
Hopefully eventually we will be able to deactivate video content through the PC too eventually...
Hey i wanna say something i really really really love you man !! sorry to say because i gave the pass and email for someone so he could access my account , so he told me deactivate your account so i deactivated it and when i went back to activate it didnt work so i got very mad and thought that my 300 dollars were thrown away i really thank you alot for this tutorial !! and he wont even reply me back so he did that to get my dlcs anyway thank you alot
and i wish you a great life broo
LONG LIVE FOR YOU!
I really like the ability to deactivate for games, but you are right, that we should be ableto deactivate the rest (video, etc) through the same interface.
I will be buying a Vita soon and I am not sure how it will impact my ability to have multi systems. I currently am running 1 psp and 2 ps3's but older units seem to still be on my list for video content. Vita will count toward the PSP total, yes? I hope.
Well I will see and then maybe have to burn off my free deactivation to clear the book and re populate.
You can go here http://www.qriocity.com/ log in, then go to account, then media and Devices, there you will see 4 options Video, Game, Music, and comic, click on whatever type you wanted to deactive, and click deactive all.