Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 02 2012
By: TheExtracter Gaming Beast 1876 posts

How Did You Get Your ID? (Thread)

47 replies 637 views Edited Aug 2, 2012

So how did you get your ID? For some people it's obvious, like their name, date of birth, naming what the human body is made off, seizure while choosing the name ( what kind of ID is you93383940034sda ? ). Maybe fakehound's gonna audition for a spot as a double agent on Cats vs dogs, you never know. Anyhow, my story - In 2005 there was a lovely site known as Pokemon Crater. It had over 11 million members, with 5 million online every day. Basically, you had the best representation of being in a pokemon infested world on the internet. Now any user name I could think of was already taken. The way you ranked up, was by extracting points. So, I tried, ' TheExtractor' username was taken, I replaced the O with an E and boom I got in. ( This should calm the nazis on my case for changing the spelling) From that day on any site I registered for I used this very ID.

So how did you get your ID?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 48 (637 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Re: How Did You Get Your ID? (Thread)

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012
Well mine was obviously well thought out, and not accidentally typed and accepted when I was in middle school.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 48 (633 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

Aug 2, 2012

I got my ID by going to the off-topic section and asking my off topic questions there. Then, I went to play a PSP game that had online, so I created a PSN quickly, not caring about my PSN name because I just wanted to play it. I chose my name and then 3 random numbers after it.

I only kept it for my PS3 because I bought a few crash games on it and I wanted to keep them. I wish I hadn't done that, though... 

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 48 (611 Views)
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Except for telling the guy to post in the section made for stuff like this, that's how I did mine too fadi.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 48 (605 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7102 posts

Aug 2, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
Except for telling the guy to post in the section made for stuff like this, that's how I did mine too fadi.

What was the PSP game?

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 48 (598 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Aug 2, 2012
It was Metal Gear Solid portable ops. Didn't really play mulitplayer too much, but I also needed the account to download stuff from the store.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 48 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1161 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Got my first name from the name Nathan Drake (obviously) and the second name from a character called Jack Shepard who was in LOST and I loved that series back in the day

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 48 (570 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
219 posts

Aug 2, 2012

SS.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 48 (565 Views)
Wastelander
573 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

well, "Abbas" is my last name, and there was this kid in middle school who thought my last name was the coolest last name ever :robotfrustrated:. so he kept calling me "the Abbas man". 

so highschool comes and I got my PS3, and when I was creating my PSN account, I remembered that middle school kid. so I put that in, but PSN said I had to add a number, so I added the number 47 exactly because I am fan of the Hitman series (can't wait until Hitman: absolution by the way! :robotvery-happy:) and I love the series, so I used the agent's codename which was, 47.

yea....I know.....Cool story bro......

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 48 (563 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

Aug 2, 2012

My nickname when I took Tae Kwon Do was "Southpaw" because I was the only left-handed person in the class and I was a difficult opponent to spar with. I also want to do Let's Plays (for those who don't know, those are like walkthroughs with a live commentary), or LPs, so... SouthpawLP.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 48 (540 Views)