Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Re: How Did You Get Your ID? (Thread)

Aug 2, 2012
Kratos (Main character from God of War) is the very definition of bad **bleep**, he has killed enemies the size of skyscrapers, not to mention Zeus himself. Snake refers to Big Boss's code name (Naked Snake) in which was passed down to his sons/clones in the Metal Gear Solid series. Also MGS is may fav series.
Message 31 of 48 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Aug 2, 2012

i seen a how bunch of people with the name monster this and monster that so i picked the one where i was the only true monster and everyone else was the fake one, so i picked TheTrueMonster which was taken so i replaced The with a lazy way of spelling the which was Da. And that was history but i also wanted a name that stood out because my other name snake473 was boring as heck, i do love the way people call me out though when i am doing good. just spelled checked my name and thermometer came up will i know what my new nickname is.

"If you suck at the game, you're supposed to lose" nuff said
I'm from britan. Kangaroo's n' Cowboy hats, mate
Message 32 of 48 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2127 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Got mine from my wife.

I am a cam cad cnc programmer who models and machines Inferred tactical sniper scopes for a company that supplies the military.

I kept trying variations on Machinist on the psn and nothing would work.

My wife walked in and said why don't you put death in front of it since that's what you make.

Well it worked.

The name I originally was shooting for before that was -smuggling yoyo's-. She thought it was stupid.

Although I did create it as a alt to play online only with her.

http://stage.results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/291671682.png
Message 33 of 48 (401 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3719 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Wais45-Mak wrote:

I ran into a guy named "Wais" is was like "this is the guy took "wais"?!" I could not believe I ran into the guy. 

If only you took the name Wais-44. It would've sounded like the gun Wes-44 and if ND had that in the loadout or CMP mapsyou could've ran around headshotting everyone :smileyvery-happy:

Message 34 of 48 (396 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1571 posts

Aug 2, 2012

fadi002 wrote:

King_Cobra97 wrote:

The 97 part is pretty obvious.

You're 97 years old? Congrats on living that long! :smileyvery-happy:

Actually your off by 18 years. 97 is the year of my birth. 

Message 35 of 48 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Aug 2, 2012

I got mine from the mythological creature known as an "Asrai" (I believe there is a band also called that.) I ended up adding the "k" to the end of the word since it was already taken. Thus coming up with Asraik. If you want to read up on what an Asrai is, you can do so here:

Asrai

However, if you would rather me sum it up. It is an aquatic faerie in English folklore. I ended up liking the name a lot and currently love that I chose it (especially since it doesn't have any numbers like it could have been [ex. Asrai45756 which doesn't sound as nice as Asraik.]) It isn't that interesting but I love the name and I am glad it turned out like it did.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 36 of 48 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Well Migas is a nickname for Miguel, and my 23 stands for my day of birth,and my number on a football(soccer)club.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 48 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9672 posts

Aug 2, 2012

DEATH__MACHINIST wrote:

Got mine from my wife.

I am a cam cad cnc programmer who models and machines Inferred tactical sniper scopes for a company that supplies the military.

I kept trying variations on Machinist on the psn and nothing would work.

My wife walked in and said why don't you put death in front of it since that's what you make.

Well it worked.

The name I originally was shooting for before that was -smuggling yoyo's-. She thought it was stupid.

Although I did create it as a alt to play online only with her.

lol that's pretty cool actually

Message 38 of 48 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Aug 2, 2012

mine, just identifies who i am.. although some people dont know how to read it, can you?

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 39 of 48 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1984 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Not gonna tell you how I got it. But I will leave a hint. Think like an Englishman.

Message 40 of 48 (333 Views)
0 Likes