Feb 04 2012
By: ImPulsezZx First Son 7 posts

About Portable iD's

2 replies 18 views Edited Feb 4, 2012

SORRY IF THERES ALREADY A TOPIC, I DIDN'T REALLY LOOK THAT HARD!

Well with that out of the way; I've seen people with their portable iD in their signature, But its been 2 different types. The 2 different types are the standard US iD, And the other being the more popular EU iD. This post is just letting you know that US residents CAN still get the EU iD, You just need to know how.

Step 1: Click on a EU iD from someones post; It will then take you to the EU Site. (Their iD will say "Get a Portable iD!" At the bottom of it.)

Step 2: At the top-right of the site somewhere it will say "Sign In" Just click it and sign in as you would normally on the US site.

Step 3: After signing in you should then be at your profile page. Click "My Portable iD"

Step 4: From there you can edit the Portable iD to your liking. Once you're done just click "Update Portable iD" (If your doing it for the first time i think it says "Get Portable iD"

Step 5: After that just copy the HTML code from the box and go back to the normal US site and paste it in your signature in the "Edit Profile" page.

Well i hope this helps everyone

Important parts are in PURPLE (:

~ImPulsezZx

Photobucket
Message 3 of 3 (18 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31786 posts

Re: About Portable iD's

Dec 7, 2011

The EU/UK one is more popular. really?

I reside in the US so I'll be sticking with what I have / my U.S. one, but thanks anyway.

Message 1 of 3 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: About Portable iD's

Feb 3, 2012

We all have our opinions

Photobucket
Message 2 of 3 (18 Views)
0 Likes