Highlighted
Feb 07 2014
By: FBI4ever1992 First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

transfer my ps3 data to ps4 .

5 replies 1359 views Edited Feb 7, 2014

Greatings PlayStation community ^^

---

I am planning to have a PS4 next week . And i already have PS3 and my loads of games & saving data downloaded from PS store

My Question : is there any limitation about transferring my games &d data from ps3 to ps4 via PS plus "which i already have one" ?

if yes....what are they ? if No , then my Valentine is PS4 "forever alone" xD

Message 1 of 6 (1,359 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: transfer my ps3 data to ps4 .

Feb 7, 2014

Not sure what you want to transfer as the ps4 will NOT play ps3 games so Other than that data what would you need?

Message 2 of 6 (1,354 Views)
Fender Bender
3501 posts

Feb 7, 2014

Welcome to the PlayStation Forums

You are going to want to hold on to that PS3.

The truth will set you free... But it may sting a bit...
Message 3 of 6 (1,352 Views)
First Son
1 posts

last month

i would have to say NO which is kinda upsetting because i have both systems and even tho there are few there are games that is shared by both systems. dbz xenoverse for example...had got the game on my ps3 consle didnt have a ps4 at the time...but anyways got the day one edititon and bundle pack with all the dlcs. well now that xenoverse 2 is coming out i though i would be nice to have both games on one system instead of jumping back and fort from consle to consle to play around with the two. so being a fan (diedhard sony fan i own all systems ps1-ps4 -vita-psp and an animecrazied dbz fan) i paid the price and bougth the game again for the ps4 and nope no data transfer no previous saved data or dlc content avaliable. now in my head this is the same game same content just different system and since i have loaded my data in my online storage i feel it should be accessable on either systems just so long as its download from online storage.so all your hard work and date is worthless once you convert to ps4. now i will say it my not be sony as much so as the game developers..because i have DW7E on my ps3 and just wanted to upgrade it to my ps4 and i was able to access previous saved data and content.

Message 4 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
3658 posts

last month

please do not bump or reply to old threads all it does is get them locked by the moderators thanks.

Message 5 of 6 (46 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
1586 posts

last month

"This thread is now locked due to necrobumping. Please check the dates before responding and make sure threads are current and active."

Message 6 of 6 (38 Views)
0 Likes