Sep 12 2013
By: bambam1765 First Son 1 posts

ps vita and ps plus

4 replies 204 views Edited Sep 12, 2013

So I went to go and get a ps plus code and I put it on my ps3 and then after I tried to put it on my ps vita so I put the code in and it took a couple seconds and it made me go to my download list why is it doing this and how can I fix it?

Message 1 of 5 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: ps vita and ps plus

Sep 12, 2013

bambam1765 wrote:

So I went to go and get a ps plus code and I put it on my ps3 and then after I tried to put it on my ps vita so I put the code in and it took a couple seconds and it made me go to my download list why is it doing this and how can I fix it?

I don't know, but you don't need to enter it on your Vita, assuming it's the same account as the PS3. The code is a one-time use, and the Plus subscription is now active on your account, across all Plus-supported devices.

Message 2 of 5 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4073 posts

Sep 12, 2013

johngie wrote:

bambam1765 wrote:

I don't know, but you don't need to enter it on your Vita, assuming it's the same account as the PS3. The code is a one-time use, and the Plus subscription is now active on your account, across all Plus-supported devices.

Yes, johngie is right, you only have to put the code in once, you redeem the code and then your PSN ID account is PS+ for both the PS3 and PS Vita, all the features and free games (IGC) will work for both devices where applicable, plus for PS4 in the future.

Have fun!

Message 3 of 5 (166 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 12, 2013

just buy it

Message 4 of 5 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1053 posts

Sep 12, 2013

make sure they are the same account, if their not you would need another ps plus subscription.

Message 5 of 5 (113 Views)
0 Likes