Aug 02 2013
By: gamerelit Splicer 82 posts

ps+ error or something?

1 replies 299 views Edited Aug 2, 2013

hello, i recently decided that it would be wise to buy ps+ right now because some of the games being offered are games i will not get becuase for me this gen is over (i will keep my ps3, but i will not buy games for it), and because i never trust puting my card bumber i went and got a 1 time recharge-able visa card called my net card and charged it 55$ (approx) becuase to change the currency from 200dhs to 55$, 5$ will be deducted, back to the topic, i go into the ps store i see the ps+ subscription is 48.99$, so i press the "picture" or that offer only to find it says something like 64$ or something and i got mad, is this an error, or just because of the regioun you do that?? my psn id is on the uae store...

-Gamer Elite

Message 1 of 2 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
40067 posts

Re: ps+ error or something?

Aug 2, 2013

gamerelit wrote:

hello, i recently decided that it would be wise to buy ps+ right now because some of the games being offered are games i will not get becuase for me this gen is over (i will keep my ps3, but i will not buy games for it), and because i never trust puting my card bumber i went and got a 1 time recharge-able visa card called my net card and charged it 55$ (approx) becuase to change the currency from 200dhs to 55$, 5$ will be deducted, back to the topic, i go into the ps store i see the ps+ subscription is 48.99$, so i press the "picture" or that offer only to find it says something like 64$ or something and i got mad, is this an error, or just because of the regioun you do that?? my psn id is on the uae store...

-Gamer Elite

The price in the US Store is $49.99 for a 12 month subscription, the price in the USA Store is different & depends on the region/currency & exchange rate at the time.

BRIT-KO

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri From 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (290 Views)
0 Likes